John McCain -- Quality, Value, Convenience

11/2/2008 12:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Turns out John McCain may be the real "celebrity" in the race -- because Johnny boy looked more comfortable on stage at Studio 8H last night than he did during the debates.

In the "SNL" skit, McCain and Tina Fey-Palin made it clear: money has been hard to come by for the GOP, forcing them to target QVC as the affordable option to the Obama network blitz.

Cammie

Boycott McCain-Palin!!!!

Vote for the most intelligent, reasonable, and positive change candidate for the next President of the United States during these challenging economic and socially-evolving times....OBAMA-BIDEN on Tuesday, November 4!!!!

All people who are registered to vote....do not waste your right to vote and make a difference during this critical election year. The lines may be long so take anything with you that will make a wait more comfortable!!!

pay atention

slaig

If Obama gets elected, expect 49 more versions of Detroit.....just saying

not2breckonedwith

34. HeyMominMinnesota.....You need to check your story out a little more before you start spreading things around. There is no proof that Sarah Palin ever had an affair. It's just a bunch of left-wing haters who started that rumor to make her look bad. Just like they did about her baby Trig not being her own biological child! As for McCain's first wife there was more to the story with them also and by the way....John McCain's first wife his totally backing him for president. So check your facts next time before you start being a gossip columnist!!

Posted at 10:52AM on Nov 2nd 2008 by pay attention

The National Enquirer was right about John Edwards affair. So how do you know they aren't right about this one? Were you in her bedroom every night?

not2breckonedwith

Wow..douche bags actually arguing about if someone had an affair or not, as if we could possibly know for sure. Who cares who they are screwing as long as they aren't screwing the country.

pay atention

No, Iwas not in their bedroom every night. Nor were you or the National Enquirer. If your getting your information from the National Enquirer that explains a lot!!

Sandy

28. #7 and #11 - so desperate it's sad...that is why Obama will win on Tuesday...silly nonsense that no one in the country believes or cares about...it doesn't work anymore.

Posted at 10:32AM on Nov 2nd 2008 by Go Go Obama Jeep

You are the uneducated moron that I am speaking about. I recently lost my job, my house and my car. I used to make 90K. I will not be doing so for a while, but I for sure know that my best bet for a better economy and hope for myself is McCain NOT OBAMA. Why? Because I spend time on both sides gathering INTELLIGENT information on the facts to have made this determination. I am telling you that I have asked so many Obama supposed voters for the facts that they know and what I get is people that on in a cattle call - just followers with no knowledge of any facts. So #28 you go on and be ignorant or challenge me and do some REAL research - Just check on Bill Ayers and Obama's relationship - just the substantiated facts .

pay atention

VOTE MCCAIN PALIN

Mara, I agree with you that we should vote for the most intelligent, and positive change candidate for the next President of this wonderful country. VOTE MCCAIN-PALIN ON TUESDAY NOVEMBER 4TH!!!!

John McCain has the integrity and battle wounds to prove his love for this country!!!

not2breckonedwith

I recently lost my job, my house and my car.

Posted at 11:12AM on Nov 2nd 2008 by Vote McCain because Obama is NOT QUALIFIED

But yet you are on TMZ. go find a job loser.

pay atention

43 your just stupid!!

freedomisnotfree

John Mc Cain was really funny and it was a great skit go Johnny go

freedomisnotfree

VOTE AMERICAN VOTE JOHN MC CAIN

not2breckonedwith

44. 43 your just stupid!!

Posted at 11:20AM on Nov 2nd 2008 by whatever

And you're still a loser

AL K HOLIC

Obama 08 and he will serve two terms with honor and integrity

freedomisnotfree

John Mc Cain was awesome last night and will be a great president