If He Hit a Kid, He Is "The Biggest Loser"

11/3/2008 4:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anthony Badalamenti -- who was a personal trainer for one of the contestants on season 4 of "The Biggest Loser" -- was arrested Friday night for allegedly beating his girlfriend's six-year-old son with a weightlifting belt.
The Biggest Loser
Cops say the kid suffered multiple lacerations and bruises on his right hand, right leg and buttocks. Anthony's landlord called the cops after hearing the kid "pleading for mercy," according to Newsday.com.

Badalamenti and Jessica Muniz -- his live-in girlfriend and mother of the child -- were arraigned by the First District Court in Hempstead, NY on charges of second-degree assault, possession of a dangerous weapon and endangering the welfare of a child. Cops tells us the GF allegedly took part in beating.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

velvetmitten

I hope this story encourages everyone to pick up that phone when they think there is abuse going on. I wish someone had done it for us.

2090 days ago

SGKM

I'll just say this. I have kids, so I know how kids can get under your skin sometimes, especially on a high energy filled day like HALLOWEEN, but come on now, why use a WEIGHT LIFTING BELT to spank him? Why not use a small regular belt or the palm of your hand? OR why not just take his candy away and send him to bed early?

SGKM

2090 days ago

mtnqueen

How a mother can allow someone to hurt their child is beyond me. This guy's least worry would be the police, I would take matters into my own hands. By not doing so, she is even more guilty than he is.

2090 days ago

showlove

How utterly disgusting. They are lower than low and one day their actions will come back to haunt them. As for the mother how can can you look in your childs eyes and do that or allow it. What...was the begging not enough for her? GOD BLESS the person who stood up for that little life.

2085 days ago

Crystal

14, there is a HUGE difference between a spanking a kid and beating them. If you can't tell the difference I pray you can never have children.

By the way not everyone who is disgusted by these child abusers actions made fun of the Jennifer Hudson's mother, brother and nephew's murders.

2075 days ago