Avril Sucks on Stage

11/4/2008 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Everybody loves "I Love Rock and Roll" -- just not when Avril Lavigne's singing it.
Avril Lavigne: Click to watch
The pink-haired wannabe punk was coaxed on-stage by the badass guys from Steel Panther at the Key Club last night -- and quickly made us long for the days of Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson.

Kris

Sorry, could not watch for long, I CAN'T STAND HER!!! She really suks in this video.

Tangie

Gee, that's nice way for a married woman to act....

Kris

Could not watch for long, she really suks in this video. I can't stand her anyway.

moveover

And, she makes a living singing? lol ... what a joke! She sounded like she was tone-deaf! Amazing the so-called "stars" we have today.! Sheeesh!

LITTLE MISS CAN'T BE WRONG

GEEZ....THAT REALLY WAS AWFUL. LETS HOPE SHE WAS DRUNK, FOR HER SAKE, B/C THAT WAS AWFUL.
IVE SEEN HER IN CONCERT & SHE DID WELL. OF COURSE THAT WAS BACK IN LIKE 2004. I AINT TO SURE HER NEW 'EVERYTHINGS PINK & SH*T' IS WORKIN OUT TO WELL.
I LIKE AVRIL & ALL....
BUT BRITNEY DID IT BETTER!!!!!

Reta

WoW, I agree totally with #5, I watched out of curiosty, not really knowing what she sounds like, thinking maybe it was not going to be all THAT bad,,, my god she was tripping all over him, interuppting him, out of tune, just really horrible, no wonder her concerts are empty (I hear)...she sounds worse than Britney and Madonna and that's pretty bad!!

Barfalufugus

So bad....for so many reasons.

Ok, you know she must suck when an 80's hair-band sounds better than this little troll sounded. Yeah, she must have "known" that song. Hah! Considering she not only didn't know the words, but also didn't have one iota of timing in her delivery of said mangled lyrics.

Maybe she should just go the Ashlee Simpson route and just lip synch or do the world a favor completely and just say no to singing for good. I agree with the posted that said she was tone deaf... she is tone deaf and dumb!

Biff

They both Sucked, but I must say She really Sucked more. OFF KEY BIGTIME.

Barfalufugus

That dude was skanky! Who would want to go backstage with that prehistoric scuzzbag that couldn't sing his way out of a wet newspaper.

Avrilis just as nasty. I hope she was drunk because that's the only way any female should even pretend to go down on that clown.

Bottom line - They BOTH sucked so hard they could have pulled golfball's through garden hoses. Oh, and I looooved the hair flip the cheesy guitarist did....or bassist (whatever he was).

Area Man

Her singing would bring a tear to a glass eye.

FlamingoNut

Before I listened, I read the comments. I thought, could it really be as bad as they're saying? No way, can't be.
Jesus, how wrong I was. That was indeed painful; what the hell!??!?!

Barfalufugus

Who is Steel Panther? That is one of the WORST band names I have ever heard. I'm just glad TMZ didn't show anything original that was "composed" by them.

They were all AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tantrumchick

WTF?? Britney's cover was better and that ain't saying much.

al loanese

she is not punk rock...just a wannabe punk...she is so disgusting that i puke everytime i see this walking cold sore.....her music sucks as much as her husband in a mens bathroom!!!!

So someone that sucks at singing *gasp* actually sucks at singing live on stage? What a development!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments