SJP Votes -- The "Sex" Change We Need!

11/4/2008 3:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Props to Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick for taking their six-year-old son to witness the voting process -- but major jeers to the woman who called little James the couple's "beautiful daughter."
SJP & Matthew: Click to watch

dondee

Kid needs a haircut......They've got money and she is supposed to be some fashion maven....yeah

IApproveThisMsg

May be they are allowing him to express a latent transgender tendency like the true, flaming liberals that they are.

Rest in Peace

#16, it's called "Electioneering" and if they were trained properly the judges were to post signs and tell you cover it up while in the polling place. Been in place for years...

Mariah

Thank you, Chevy Girl, took the words right out of my mouth!

romil1

2. Well, what do they expect? Cut that damn hair and then pass the scissors to Kate Hudson and Celine Dion!
Posted at 1:50PM on Nov 4th 2008 by Chevy Girl

I can't figure it out. They go out of their way to NAME them & DRESS them to look weird & then wonder why they grow up to be weirdos & junkies. Not to mention that some of these kids KNOW their parents are not married but just in long-term relationships. Why not just get married & give their child legitimacy?

Kataomoi

If they manned up that little kid and had him looking like a boy instead of some pothead girly-looking loser, they wouldn't have that mistake. Besides, who doesn't see a sexchange in that kid's future? At the least some homosexuality brewing considering how pansy the parents are. "Come, let's view the voting process, let's view Mommy having sex on TV with a new person each episode and not dying from AIDS, let's view daddy getting a manicure..."

rachelle

What's wrong with the idiot fathers of these boys?? They are so weak they allow their sons to look like girls because they haven't got the balls to speak up to their bully wives

Joan

Watching this video makes ashamed that I ever came to this horrible site. What an invasion of privacy. I truly feel bad for this family. No one should have to live like this, famous or not. No child should have to go through this. How awful. I used to enjoy these kinds of sites, but no more. I won't be visiting this site again. I hope others will read this and see that TMZ is an atrocious blight on our society. Objectifying human beings and putting their children at risk, emotionally and/or physically is just wrong.

sheesh

For the love of God cut that kids hair! He probably says "mommy, I do NOT want to cut my hair". "OK baby honey sweetie, whatever you want. You are your own person and you shall do and say whatever you want. " sheesh

Mika

The kid DOES look like a little lost orphan girl! Geez... what's with all the sexually ambiguous celebuspawn?! I mean Celine Dion's kid... I still don't think that's a boy, c'mon! I have to see the birth certificate on THAT one.

Alix

Yep. Cut the kid's hair and you end the confusion. Cindy Crawford's son has the long hair, too, almost as long as his sister's. WHAT is this about??

Rest in Peace

Cry me a river Joan #24. Fact #1: No one would have said a whole lot if the woman brushed the kids hair and didn't look like an oddball. Boy, if that kid was with someone else, someone would cry that the child looked neglected, but no, we chalk it up to celebrity oddness. Go somewhere else if you can't handle the truth...

ME

DID'NT MATTHEW JUST GET CAUGHT CHEATING ON SJP??

kerrybabyxx

I would definately think this kid was a girl.Jeers to you

dogggonit

Looks like Josh Duggar of the duggar family in disguise.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments