Fidel Sues Obama Campaign

11/5/2008 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fidel Rodriguez wants change from Barack Obama -- the kind you take to the bank.
Barack Obama: Click to view!
In a lawsuit filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Rodriguez claims he sold $10,000 worth of postcards, paper flyers and other advertising materials to Californians for Obama and Californians for Change, but says he was stiffed out of the $4,740 balance.

We called the campaign for comment, but for some reason the phones have been busy.

Kat

Bite me,

I really dig your comments. Kudos to you.

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

TO ALL OF THE SMUG, IGNORANT SPOIL SPORT REPUBLICANS ON THIS BOARD AND EVERYWHERE ELSE, BITE ME LOSERS!! GO LISTEN TO THAT BIG FAT DOPE HEAD RUSH AND CRY IN YOUR DISCOUNT REDNECK BEERS!!
YOU CREEPS GOT EXACTLY WHAT YOU DESERVE! NICE TO TURN ON THE TV THIS MORNING AND NOT HAVE TO
SEE YOU VILE LIARS SPINNING YOUR GARBAGE. GOOD RIDDENCE TO McSHAME AND CARIBU BARBIE!!! OBAMA
IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!

Kat

Kevin,
You are entitled to your comments, but you seem pretty angry yourself. The caps prove it. Everyone is angry, but they won't admit for various reasons.

D

There is no point in crying over Obama winning.
But when we get attacked in the next few months, now that will be something to cry about.
Don't say it won't happen because it will, even Biden says so.
This all will come back to bite everyone of you who voted for him in the butt.
But that is something you will have to deal with.
Besides a majority of young voters only voted for him because of his race, they had no clue what was going on with the issues. and that is sad and pathetic. it doesn't matter what color he is, he isn't qualified and it will show soon enough.
So congratulations America, you have screwed yourselves.

Kat

Sir Nigel= Kevin. You and Katie need to take your meds. Grow up. Duke it out somewhere else.

D

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpett, you make all Obama supporters look bad and i don't think a majority of them want YOU speaking for them.
Shut your mouth.
You will eat those words soon enough.

Kat

I couldn't have said it any better myself are you kidding. Thank you.

Kat

Yup, Obamination is the best! BO is really going to stink bad.

Kat

Kevin,

This is how caribou is correctly spelled.

bite me

Sir Nigel (nice name, shows you have no ego problem)

I am losing my job at the beginning of the year. I started a business with a friend in April and now due to your candidate, we will be unable to afford health insurance that he is going to make us get. We already pay half of the SS and Medicare tax for our employees, and with the economy we are not making it, however before September the business was growing. New business start-ups are will be a thing of the past. No more new entrepeuners, no more little guy trying to make something of him or herself. Be grateful you are employed (giving you the benefit of the doubt) and that your employer stays afloat.

I guess I will become one of Obama's "darlings" and will be able to get some of the hand-outs that he promised. It is going to be hard swallowing my pride and collecting unemployment, welfare, food stamps as I have never done so before in my life. I raised 2 children by myself and put myself through college, without the help of government or hand outs.

THIS IS WHAT AMERICA HAS COME TO!!

Kat

Entitlement is cool. I can sit on my butt and get paid for doing absolutely nothing. I don't have to have any initiative or think for myself any longer like the other mindless Obama bots.

damn ur dumb

This all will come back to bite everyone of you who voted for him in the butt.

Posted at 8:58AM on Nov 5th 2008 by Are you kidding?

Do you plan on going somewhere? As long as you are in this country it would effect you too. Why wish him failure and bad wishes when you and everyone else would be hurting from it?

Kat

Who cares about Sir Nigel Kevin.? Crap like that should not bother you any. It is just another person who has plenty of time on his/her hands. You are allowed to voice your thoughts on here.

M & M

And here it all begins. Welcome to The United States of Socialism.............................

bite me

so Kevin, you own an off shore gambling company, which by American law is illegal.

Im stating to see a picture forming here.

You voted for him, because it doesn't effect you, nice how you charity of the US citizens as a whole is so "compassionate". You're penis envy with all your money is showing through.