Fidel Sues Obama Campaign

11/5/2008 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fidel Rodriguez wants change from Barack Obama -- the kind you take to the bank.
Barack Obama: Click to view!
In a lawsuit filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Rodriguez claims he sold $10,000 worth of postcards, paper flyers and other advertising materials to Californians for Obama and Californians for Change, but says he was stiffed out of the $4,740 balance.

We called the campaign for comment, but for some reason the phones have been busy.

damn ur dumb

Thanks "Bite Me" ;)

mizbitch

To you WHATNOW and all those other anti OBAMA people out there - WHO WAS IT THAT LOST BY A LANDSLIDE??? ARE YOU SMOKING?? I guess that this country is finally ready for a BLACK MAN TO RUN THE SHOW!!!
Get over it all you republicans and anti-OBAMA's out there OBAMA is here so be greateful for it. We will have a way more brighter and secure future ahead of us.
As OBAMA would say "YES WE CAN" and WE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan

65. Yup, Obamination is the best! BO is really going to stink bad.

Posted at 9:02AM on Nov 5th 2008 by Dee

========================================================================================

Okay, America really is screwed with all the divisiveness on this post alone. Obama, has better economic policies and health care plans than McCain. As for foreign policy, I'm not really sure about his background in the area. At least Biden has a long record of bipartisanship and knowledge of foreign affairs. But seriously, if McCain were elected and something were to happen to him.. would you really want Palin in charge? The woman is an imbecile, I just don't get it. Either way, can't we all just come together and give the guy a chance.. regardless, we're better off with anybody other than Bush!!

Kat

B.O. can really smell funky. lol

Kat

Say no to socialism! We are a democracy.

Dee Ray

Okay, everybody; calm down, calm down.

YES, I am happy as all of you are the we've MADE HISTORY this November 4th, but you know what? Let's not go with all the I TOLD YOU SO'S. You know why? It's done ya'l,it's done. OUR VOICES HAVE BEEN HEARD AND WE'VE MADE A DIFFERENCE!

You know what I've been doing instead of saying all the "I told you so's"? I'VE BEEN SMILING. That's all you have to do; JUST SMILE.

THAT SAYS IT ALL!!!

I'm wearing ALL BLUE and have already put up my first picture of THE NEW FIRST FAMILY that's I've cut out of the NY Daily News. Truth be told; it's as quiete as a mouse here @ Amex - but that's okay - I'm just smiling!!!!!

As I look at my grandson's picture, I'm remembering him calling last night screaming "OBAMA-OBAMA we won, grandma, we won."

At 3-years old he might not know yet why he's screaming "OBAMA-OBAMA" but as he grows older, he will.

Make scrapebooks for your children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, godchildren - they need NEVER to forgot this historical time in American HistorY. Let's show them what it was like, but through OUR EYES!!!!

God Bless and KEEP THE SMILE ON YOUR FACE!!!

BUDLITEBABY

Yeah.. Barak Obama mighta made "History".. but, I am just wondering, how long "History" will last. Martin Luther King Jr "had a dream" and he was assiginated. At least John F Kennedy gotta lil' bit of Marilyn Monroe, before he was assignated. Now, the white man, is the Minority!!! Think about it. Obama won't even place his hand over his heart, in front of the world and the AMERICAN flag, and/or say the Pledge of Allegiance.. Get real folks. His Muslim faith prevails and he takes control of America and American's and ya'll wanna say he is the best for the Americans. This will eventually turn into a racist control and I don't care who you are. And in the Muslim faith, if you denounce your faith, they can kill you, at anytime, at free will. And he is suppose to have given up that faith. ha ha... So.. go figure...

What goes around will come around, Harvey

36. I see I hit home with some of the losers living off ma and dad..lol

Posted at 8:14AM on Nov 5th 2008 by Glimmerdrive
========================================

So let's examine the "logic" you are using here.

First, you throw out an accusation.

After having done that, there are three possible responses:

A. Totally agree with you.

B. Say nothing.

C. Take issue with your accusation.

If it's "A", you can say that your accusation has been supported.

If it's "B", you can say that all the non-responders must agree with you, because they didn't disagree.

If it's "C", you can say that you must be right, because the only reason the responders are disagreeing with you is because you "hit home".

In other words, your specious attempt a logic will always convince you that you are "right", irrespective of reality.

This is a deluded and morally bankrupt position, and it clearly displays that you have no integrity.

Kat

Yeah. Why don't you STFU!

Melissa

Glad to see my post went completely unread. Gotta love America.

I have to admit that the only thing that surprised me last night was how many black Americans thought they would never see this day. I guess I am from another generation because I never thought it an impossiblity.

Play nice fellow Americans.

Yeswecan

Come on TMZ Obama won the campaign and the only news you have is "Fidel Sues Obama Campaign". I take it that you are not happy about our new president. YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laine

Voice of Reality

We are the land of opportunity, land of freedom, democracy is our creed. This is what we have told the world as we thumped our chest for over 232 years. A man sought office and by the will of the people was elected. Like it or not, that is your choice
but it is the fact. He's a "radical", funny, that's what they said about us back in 1776. All around the world they said our "noble experiemnt" would never work and waited on us to fall. What this nation and it's people have achieved in those 232 years is far more than other nations have done in thousands of years. All around the world there are people who hate us because of what happened last night. They hate us because we allow someone to scream at the top of their lungs "BUSH SUXS" and go on about their merry way. Theyt hate us because a muslim, a jew and a christian can sit and eat a meal together but yet give thanks for that meal in different ways, their own ways. I voted and I hope that I voted wisely. Politics aside folks, we are all in this together. When you clear away all the crap you'll find that we all want the same things. Be happy, be mad about what happened last night. One of you will say it is the end another will say it's a new begining, but both of you are just blowing air because of all the great things we as humans can do and have done, the one thing we can not do is see into the future.
And that is the Voice of Reality !

Meg

Why waste time and energy insulting each other back and forth, it is not going to change or help anything. Barack Obama has been elected and I highly doubt those results are going to change. McCain conceded very gracefully and gave a wonderful speech and I believe Obama also handeled himself gracefully, we should all do the same. Either McCain or Obama would have done the utmost to turn this country around. We are not just electing a president alone and I know a lot of people were concerned about having Palin stepping in, if needed.
Hopefully Barack Obama will make the needed changes but we are all in this together.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

101. I just don't see how this suprises anyone out there! He is a black polotician, he thinks he can get away with it not only because he is black but because he ran for president and won..... The advertising company should just know that they probably won't ever see a dime of that money, Obama will try to get out of it saying he is black and shouldn't have to pay being that he is, well, black. I am sure he will bring up the advertising company as being a racist and at one time having a slave for his excuse not having to pay. I am thouroughly sickened by this and the fact that we have to rely and depend on an idiot like Obama who doesn't have experience and especially never have had been in the military. What president have you seen that doesn't even salute to the American flag? That is a slap in the face to us Americans and military!

Posted at 3:05PM on Nov 5th 2008 by Laine
=======================================

My, you are unloading a lot of babble. And it's all coming from your mind, not from anything that's connected to the real world.