Oh. Yes. She. Did.

11/5/2008 12:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The first thing newly elected President Barack Obama needs to change ... Michelle's dress.
First Family

suspicious

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. AMEN, AMEN!

ferraripryncess

What's wrong with her dress? It fits her perfectly and I like the color red. It's my favorite color.

TMZ--- you really need to stop trying to make a big deal about things that don't matter!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocco and David

Can't stand her racists ass but love the dress.

laff234

I knew the jerks at TMZ were closet republicans. You guys don't even congratulate President Obama for his historic win but take little time to attack his wife Michelle and his supporters btw, I think Michelle looks beautiful. You guys suck.

Roxy

I'm sure when we all start speading the wealth around we can afford to pay for a new stylist for her. Let's just hope whoever picked out her dress doen't help pick out the drapes in the White house.

Mich

Well the choice of colors say a lot SOCIALISM AND COMMUNISM! Yay those have been the colors of Fidel, the Sandinistas and so on. Wow America really did it this time! Congrats!

Sarah

Okay.......I am a Republician who voted for Obama and I have always thought Michelle was a very classy, elegantly dressed lady......but when she came out on stage last night, I couldn't believe what she had on! The girls looked adorable as always but that dress Michelle had on was horrible and did nothing for her at all. WOW....who told her it looked good? And maybe blue would have been a better choice than red??

CHICAGO woman

she looks beautiful..white people get it together. face it this election will go down in history and obama will be the president this term and the next...so build a bridge and get over it love..oprah

Mariah

Not happy he won and don't care for her, but their kids are damn cute.

Alisha

Her dress isn't that bad. Grow up people!

bree

i am happy for mr. obama. i strongly dislike michelle. and i hate that dress even more than i hate her!

rshaw30

OMG you are rude and disrespectful of our newly elected President! TMZ, Michelle looks beautiful, that dress is stunning. The whole family looks very nice, find another story please.

WTF!!

You are idiots TMZ a**es who can;t even spell! LMAO

OBAMA!

Brittany

SERIOUSLY!!!!
History was made and all you can report about is Michelle's Dress?

I understand you guys are a tabloid show and what not..But you couldn't take a break from bashing people to say something decent about the country that gives you the freedoms to write this?

OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

P.S: I think her dress is fine!

debv

Gotta say, the first thing I thought was who told her that dress was appropriate? I thought it was awful!