Oh. Yes. She. Did.

11/5/2008 12:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The first thing newly elected President Barack Obama needs to change ... Michelle's dress.
First Family

Cheryl

Y’all will find anything negative to say, just to have something stupid to talk about. There is nothing wrong with her dress, it’s fashion. All these runaway models wearing crap and y’all want to talk side ways about the first lady! SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Jen

Everyone stop with the racism talk. This is so what I was afraid of! I don't care if he's black, white, purple, yellow or green, I am scared to death of what is going to happen to America! This man does not have the experience to be our President!!! The sickest part of all is we have men and women over in the middle east putting their life on the line and we didn't even allow their votes to count, THAT IS WRONG! I wish we had someone better than McCain to run against Obama, a majority of his supporters don't even know what he stands for or who he is, there jusy cared about thge color of his skin....who's racist????? The United States of America is no longer the USA! We are the minority!!! And yes I am upset I have 3 children to raise here and I AM SCARED!

CHICAGO woman

to bree and the other haters here...could you express why you hate michelle obama? jealous? envy? or just a red neck racist?

big joe

all looked great /

MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK JUST LIKE ME

YALL ARE SOME HATERS !!!!!!!!! MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OVER IT HE WON ITS OVER TIME 4 A CHANGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONCE AGAIN MY PRESIDENT IS B L A C K !!!!!!!!!

Juletta

I'm an independent who wonders just what is physically wrong with Michelle? Does she have rickets? Her legs are weird, but she needs to stay away from pants because she always has a pronounced case of camel toe going on. Hillary benefited from her pricey pants suits. I don't know what Michelle can do, but she needs a stylist QUICKLY! I think her white-hating tendencies are going to harm her (At least I hope so) and you can see the hatred and discontent on her face. Bad choice for First Lady.

M & M

I AGREE 100%..................... the devil wears....................

Genie

Headlines like this are about style, not substance. Style is what the GOP invested in with Sarah Palin. They are a beautiful family and Michelle looked kinda wild in that dress. Good for her!

Cari

Forget the walmart dress she needs a new face she is one fugly woman she looks like a man. Oh well maybe Monica will come work for OSAMA OOPS sorry OBAMA LOL

t

Look. It's the truth. It really is fugly.

Joja86

CHANGED YOUR ATTITUDES...haha DEAL WITH IT

lena

it's a tough dress to wear and she carried it off beautifully. she looks amazing.....

Charm

That is so stupid for some people to comment on Mrs. Obama dress and the way she look. Hell a lot of you all cannot talk, before you do, you need to look at yourself in the mirror before saying negative sh** about other people. It take ugly a** people to say negative things on others.

sparkys nemesis

I thought the Sears/JC Penney look would be a crowd pleaser. I personally knew she wasn't going to be Jackie O.

joyce

Leave it to TMZ to take a historical moment and turn it into something stupid!