Oh. Yes. She. Did.

11/5/2008 12:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The first thing newly elected President Barack Obama needs to change ... Michelle's dress.
First Family

dee

Get the woman a stylist! That dress looks like it came off the rack at K-Mart!. Even if it was designer, it wasn't appropriate for hte occasion. Quit calling Obama the first black president. He won't be president for 72 more days and he is NOT black! He is biracial and will not be the first president to have mixed blood. Obama is biracial. He is just as much white as black and he was raised by the white side of the family. Michell is such a racist, I'm surprised hse married him.

Georgia Girl

Butt ugly dress, butt ugly woman.

eileen

Who cares about her dress? Yes it's unusual but it does match the kids. At least she didn't spend $150,000 on clothes like Palin. You people are soooo shallow - it's all about looks - not the content of ones character.

Sammy

They are a beautiful family and a great representation of the United States of America.

molly

TMZ you are truly the ones without taste. As for the negative comments from all of you negative people, you are all sick!!!
The Obama family is a beautiful family and I am one proud american having them represent me and the USA. As for comment number 2, Michelle is not manly looking, she is a beautiful woman. Also, she is not racist, evil or scary looking. I hope you all have better sense not to critize their kids.

juneplum

To OMG: you are pathetic. Call us monkeys all you want. You can't change anything: America has a black president. Accept it or not. Don't you realize that human beings are tired to the crap. People like you are dieing out. Racism is so last century, and completely out of style. The young people of today are saying "No more" to all the ignorant KKKs like you! Go home and cry. Weep loudly!! Because YOUR PRESIDENT IS BLACK, and you better accept that. From Europe to Asia to Africa to the Caribbean...the world supports Obama.

Kelly

some of you guys have serious issues! I think she looks great - and so do the little girls. Those girls are very cute.....I am glad he won...I voted for him (and NO I'm not black!) Our country needs a change and I'm hoping he can do it. What has a republican president done for our country but run it down the tubes.......

whatevah

I liked the dress - you guys are complete morons to look at her fashion sense at this historic moment.

CHICAGO woman

to oc girl..i know you not talking about me ok..so go back to your twinkles and bon bons and roll your fat ass outta bed and get over it

Ashamed

Reading these comments from all the negative people just make me sick! Really people? It is 2008 and so many people are still that small minded. It is people like you that stop us from becoming something really great. You should really be ashamed of yourselves. It really makes me angry to live among suck racist people. And by the way, she looked great. You could only dream of being such a great human being.

loridarlin

well thank God i'm not the only one who thought,,,wtfffffffffffffffff is she wearing???? omggggg, poor thing, i'm sure she thought she looked great! nottttttttttttttt

YIKES

DRESS LOOKS LIKE IT SHOULD BE COVERING A COUCH IN ELVIS'S HOUSE AT GRACELAND!!!

ashley first first

TACKY story. She looked beatiful. If it was Cindy it be the same story only to expensive clothes! TMZ should stick to celebrity gossip and leave the politcal news to CNN!

Sara

I like the dress and the result of this election

spudszz

Unfortunately, there will be a brief "honeymoon" with the media - and then everyone will start trashing Obama, his family, his policies, anything anyone can get their hands on. That seems to be the sad thing Americans do. In four years, he'll probably be looking as bad to the public as Carter did - and not get re-elected.