Hogan: I'm Banned from Seeing My Crash Victim

11/6/2008 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Hogan hasn't visited the kid he left paralyzed for life since he left prison -- but it's not for a lack of trying.
Nick Hogan: Click to view!
Nick was rolling in Vegas, when he told our cameras the reason he hasn't seen John Graziano -- who's been in a vegetative state since Nick's August, 2007 car crash -- is because John's family has refused to let him into the hospital.

But here's the million dollar question: Do you really blame them?

damn ur dumb

Both of them were to blame. Nick for racing and underage drinking and their son for choosing to ride along with someone who was racing and NOT buckling up. Maybe they do not want to see Nick because they feel he is not genuinely sorry for his part in the "accident". I would be sick too if a party was thrown for the release of the irresponsible driver while my son laid in a vegetative state.

1996 days ago

sparkys nemesis

Your poll isn't clear. Forgive who? Forget who? Hogan or Graziano??????

1996 days ago

damn ur dumb

I understand that the Hogan's were elated about the release of their son. But the fact they did not think about how it would look to the other family involved shows tackiness on their part

1996 days ago

nsaustin

I can understand why the Graziano family is bitter and hurting, but this hatred and resentment is not healthy for anyone. Difficult as it is, they must try to work on forgiveness, after all it was an accident and either kid could have been killed or permanently hurt. This unforgiveness is a coping mechanism but it won't work forever.

1996 days ago

damn ur dumb

4. TMZ, your reporting really lacks credibility lately. The Graziano family has not 'refused to let him into the hospital.'

Posted at 5:40AM on Nov 6th 2008 by nsaustin

If you had watched the video, Nick is the one making that claim. Not TMZ

1996 days ago

Jess

Hogan was passed around the jail. Looks 39.

1996 days ago

Bobertbobert

Legalities ---- keeping influencers away may be best for the moment.

1996 days ago

Bren

I don't understand why they would ban him from seeing his friend. Sure the kid was drinking and speeding, but he didn't force him into the car. Their son is just as responsible by choosing to be there. It is sad that this happened to their child, but it doesn't mean that Nick and his family can't celebrate that he is out of the slammer and be genuinely upset with what happened to John. I don't think there should be any blame here, they were both being stupid.

1996 days ago

Illinois person

I agree with #3, the poll wasn't exactly clear. On the other hand, it's no wonder John's family won't allow Nick the freak to see John. Let's face it, Nick and all of the Whoregan's have hardly shown this young man one once of respect. But that's the problem with the Whoregan's, it's all about them and now that the cat is out of the bag so to speak, they (Whoregan's) don't like it because most of America has turned on them. Nick is one major spoiled brat who only has mommy and daddy to blame for his upbringing. Meanwhile, as the Whoregan's some how find a reason to celebrate young John's life isn't going to get any better. I really don't know how pansy Nick can look at himself in the mirror. Since it looks like he's not shaving, this is probably the case and rightfully so. These Whoregan's are evil, evil people and a bunch of phony media whores at their worst. May none of them ever find an ounce of work in the entertainment field or an ounce of happiness for the rest of their very sick lives. Yes some of you say "they are both to blame" but don't tell me anytime you've gotten into a car with your so-called friend you would want your life change in this matter much like John's. John served in Iraq and had his whole life a head of him and quite certain he did not "ask" for this to happen to himself. Let's all rise above these Whoregan's and show John and his family the respect they deserve since the Whoregan's are too ignorant to do it themselves.

1996 days ago

tippy

Yes, Nick was in the wrong. But everyone seems to forget that John was the adult in the car and he for whatever reason decided not to wear his seat belt. I know it may seem harsh to lay blame on someone that is in a vegetative state, but facts are facts. I think everyone needs to give Nick a break, he will live with this guilt for the rest of his life. Has no one else ever made a bad decision? Especially when you were a teenager!! Unfortunately, his bad decision had serious consequences.

1996 days ago

Terena

Let him face his victim and see what he did first hand. The guy is missing half his skull. Spending an hour in his company would probably do more to make Nick understand his crime than months in prison.

1996 days ago

bluffy

NICK AND BROOKE ARE ONLY KNOWN BECAUSE OF THEIR FATHER. BOTH KIDS HAVE NO TALENT & NO EDUCATION TO DO ANYTHING BUT RIDE THE COATTAILS OF THEIR FATHER'S WRESTLING FAME. WHY SHOULD THE GRAZIANO'S LET NICK IN TO SEE THEIR SON. NICK WHO SAID ON THE PHONE TO HIS DAD THAT " JOHN WAS A VERY NEGATIVE PERSON" AND THEN THE "HULK" SAYING " HE MUST HAVE DONE SOME REALLY BAD S--T FOR GOD TO DO THIS TO HIM." PATHETIC ! NICK IS NOTHING MORE THAN A WORTHLESS PERSON WHO I DOUBT WILL EVER DO ANYTHING WORTHWHILE WITH HIS LIFE AND I DON'T MEAN MAKING MONEY FOR DOING A REALITY SHOW. NICK GET A REAL PURPOSE IN LIFE OR CRAWL BACK UNDER THE ROCK THAT YOU CAME FROM.

1995 days ago

phoebe

It's so easy to be judge and jury for everyone else's lives (our own excluded of course) It was an ACCIDENT! Did anyone put a gun to this guy's head and force him to get into the car? I doubt it. They both made a poor choice and Nick will have to live with this the rest of his life. Does this make him a monster? Of course it doesn't. Street racing is alive and well in America and there are thousands of kids doing this every night. Hell I did it when I was young and dumb and didn't think about the severity of it. But had it been me in the same postition and I was the one hurt, it would have been MY responsibility to deal with the consequences of my choices. I made the decision, nobody else. Not a one of us is perfect and we all have done stupid things that could have hurt us. The only difference besides the fact that he is under a celebrity microscope is that he got caught. My prayers go out to ALL parties involved. It's a sad situation all the way around but cutting Nick down to nothing and acting all high and mighty above him doesn't change a damn thing.

1995 days ago

littlebigmomma

I have to agree with some of the other people....Nick was driving the car but it was John's choice to be in the car with him.
I understand that John's family is upset but it was a foolish mistake on BOTH of their parts not just Nick's. If this was my son I would be teaming up with Nick to make sure no other teenager or family had to go through this. Why doesn't John's family want to educate other about the dangers? What are they trying to gain from punishing Nick even more? Maybe they just aren't thinking straight because of the pain they are going through? What would their son say if they knew that Nick was being kept out of the hospital where he wants to say he is sorry and take responsibility for what happened? Just something to think about!!

1995 days ago

nira k

I guess the Graziano's don't want John used for Nick's photo op.
(And we all know those Hogans would manage to get a pic and get it to the media somehow.

1995 days ago