Hudson Murder Suspect

Could Walk Monday

11/7/2008 4:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Monday morning could be absolutely huge in the Hudson family murder case -- the cops' only suspect, William Balfour, could walk out of jail a free man.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Balfour, who's only being held on a parole violation in a case unrelated to the murders, could "conceivably" skate if there's not enough evidence to prove he did violate his parole. He's scheduled to face the Illinois State Parole Review Board Monday at 9:00 AM.

The only way authorities could keep Balfour in custody is if they officially charge him for the Hudson killings between now and Monday, or if they find that he did violate his parole

Thus far, no other suspect has been named in the triple murder of Jennifer Hudson's mother, brother, and nephew.

Tangie

I have feeling #11 is not well....

Laura

I think everyone wants whoever did this to pay for it and I doubt anyone wants Balfour to be tried if it wasn't him. Whats the point in that.

Triple Play

# 11 has too much time on his or her hands. Also they may be a little crazy

MJ

good i need a fix

m

SHUT UP #11! omg! i can't even believe you made me waste 2 minutes reading that bs!

anyways... about william balfour! remember him? yeah well i agree i think he may just walk away but only because they can't link him to the murders. hopefully it doesn't go unsolved, but it's a sad possibility. i always suspected he may not be involved... i think julia had something to do with it or knows what happened... she was involved OR she just can't say anything because she doesn't want to end up the next hudson murdered...

gang violence sucks... i hate how everyone stays quiet even when they know what happened it just allows them to continue their rule they are like the mafia when will this end? i hope this case is solved at least for jennifer so she can have some kind of closure, answers, something...

Mrs Joe Jackson

Number 11 is off their meds.. This murderer is probably going out to find the real killers.

aha

Maybe it wasn't him. Who knows? I hope the police are looking at all possibities.. Another thing..this happens to alot of families..the only reason we hear about it is because it relates to someone famous.

ready for change

I think Julia either has dirty hands in this or knows exactly who did it... the fact that the boy was taken and not just shot right then and there doesn't seem like a gang or drug deal issue. To take the time and the risk to go get the boy from the house and then drive around in the SUV.. too risky for just a 'pay back' thing. Might sound more like someone got cold feet about killing a child though which again points back to someone setting it all up.

Skanks R Us

#11, YOUR A GENIUS, HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS HIGH ON DRUGS???????????

Adrienne

Let him out, I'm sure he will be monitored, then slip-up......

Julia is going to have even more reasons to celebrate

Janet

What's taking so long in figuring this out? Are people in Chicago not talking because they're afraid of retribution? Surely someone knows something!

me

Wow I can't believe they haven't charged him with the murders yet. You know in a way I don't think it was him, I just don't get how Julia Hudson could leave Balfour as her number 2 or 3 friend on Myspace and now all of a sudden there are pics of her partying it up with her friends with weird captions written under them. If I just lost my mom, brother and only child I definetly would not be on Myspace first let alone want to party with my friends. But we all grieve differently so maybe that's her way. I think it is really sad if this was all Jason's fault, I know he would never wish that to happen to his family but that is the unfortunate end result if u live the life he was living. I hope all goes well with the Hudsons family and I really hope they put the person responsible in jail or give them the death sentence, people who kill....should be tortured slowly into death.

Gen

If he is getting out then I want Jennifer out of Chicago ASAP! She isn't going back to that house and the services are over its time for her to leave and go back to LA and finish grieving. Let the heffa take the psycho back if she wants him!

m

they should name julia as a "person of interest"

To see or not to see

To: 3:15PM on Nov 7th 2008 by We Are Not All The Same

I like you and your ideas

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments