Julia Hudson

'NOW I'M THE PRETTIEST ONE'

11/7/2008 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Two weeks to the day after her mother, brother, and son were brutally murdered, it's hard not to point out what Jennifer Hudson's sister Julia is saying with words and pictures on her MySpace page.

Launch photos
Most bewildering is this: Under one picture Julia writes, "NOW THAT JASON'S GONE I'M THE PRETTIEST ONE," an apparent reference to brother Jason, whose body was found shot to death along with their mother's.

Other photos show her partying with friends.

Julia has taken down pictures of William Balfour, her estranged husband and still the only suspect in the case.

Skeptic H.

I've been feeling bad about the thoughts I've been having about this woman because I have not suffered such a tragedy, but her actions make it very hard for me to understand where her state of mind is as all of this is going on..

ready for change

If this really is her on the day of the Memorial service than I'm with everyone else that she is not right in the head. Everyone does grieve differently but this woman is having a party, posing for the camera, talking about herself.. she's loving it. Maybe if it was a friend who died I could understand... celebrating their life and all but NO mother is going to acting like this on the day of her only son's memorial.. not to mention this isn't just a death.. her mother and brother were also murdered. And who's the new guy? Maybe 'new guy' didn't want a kid.. maybe Mom said 'this is my house and you aren't bringing another man in here'?? Reminds me of Susan Smith.

Correction

1. We don't even know if she really posted this stuff herself.
2. We don't know WHEN this stuff was posted.
3. We have no right to dictate how someone else handles grief.
4. Her myspace page is set to private so I'd be wondering how TMZ got this information in the first place.
5. Who are we to judge?

p1tey1

I don't know who at TMZ decided it was ok to pick on this woman, but I find it DISGUSTING!!!!! This really sounds like an inside FAMILY joke that someone at TMZ has taken TOTALLY OUT OF CONTEXT!!!!! And whoever you are, your are TRULY a PATHETIC PERSON!

Scott

I use to feel bad for her with the way people were putting her down. Now, with being a father myself I can say without a doubt that there is no way in hell that I would even be able to smile after losing my son, let alone going on myspace and posting pictures. She is one sick woman, and hell was made for people like her.

Chris

Julia is VERY ghetto! It make you wonder what Jennifer is REALLY like!

Correction

Looking at all those photos it really comes across more as if someone else is playing a trick on this woman. The captions on most of them seem to be purposely making fun of HER.

I think someone else either made up a fake myspace page for her (which happens all the time), or they got her password and put all those captions.

People should be ashamed of the judgmental way they latch on to stuff that TMZ posts. Everyone deals with grief differently anyway. Even if you've lost close family, it doesn't mean you KNOW how this particular woman feels. Everyone has their own way.

Don

Those are some really nice boobs.

Bill Jacobs

When will people realize that African American Culture is what it is. Martin Luther King said it correctly when he said to judge people by the content of their character. These people are sadly lacking in American Christian Culture. Their color has no bearing on their philosophy of "give me everything for nothing - you owe us"

Genia

The fact that Fantasia is in some of the pictures, doesn't that mean that some of these were taken on the day of the funeral? I've always said I didn't think she had the appropriate response to the fact that her mother, brother and CHILD were murdered. That last place you should be is posting smiling pictures on Myspace. I know everyone handles grief differently but...

ttyl

I cannot believe this fat cow..what a shame.
She needs lay the donuts down and focus on losing 500 pounds before she calls herself pretty.

TOOL BAGS

You know how they got these pictures,,,all you have to do is go on her my space page click on add me and write her a nice little message and bam the next day you have access to her page. I thought these photos were quite disturbing. My god, I wish they would get to the bottom of who killed this family!

mrs. reeves

I'm not judging. I'm stating a fact. I know a loser when I see one. Puhlease, No one hacked into her myspace. She's been acting like she didn't give a s*it since day one. She should be sterilized so no other child suffers at her worthless hands.

ubaldo909

We all deal with grief in our own way. DO NOT JUDGE HER OR HER FAMILY UNLESS YOU HAVE EXPIERENCED A MAJOR LOSS LIKE THEM.

perky

Her culture has no value for life. What a pig. I think I'M more upset about the death of her son than she is. Check out the picture of her pajama pants rolled up on one leg. She can thank herself for causing her son's death by keeping him immersed in that drug culture with that slob of a brother. Actually, these pics remind me of Casey Anthony. Julia looks like she feels better off without her child. Sick, sick pig.