Julia Hudson

'NOW I'M THE PRETTIEST ONE'

11/7/2008 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Two weeks to the day after her mother, brother, and son were brutally murdered, it's hard not to point out what Jennifer Hudson's sister Julia is saying with words and pictures on her MySpace page.

Launch photos
Most bewildering is this: Under one picture Julia writes, "NOW THAT JASON'S GONE I'M THE PRETTIEST ONE," an apparent reference to brother Jason, whose body was found shot to death along with their mother's.

Other photos show her partying with friends.

Julia has taken down pictures of William Balfour, her estranged husband and still the only suspect in the case.

abby

Maybe she killed them all!

prettyp

What a sick and twisted b---h!

SuzyCreamCheese

Jennifer needs to get this train wreck help, before she ends up picking up another Balfour.
You Lay with dogs you get fleas!

choppy 1

She's the prettiest???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE'S HIDEOUS.

Kristen

Before her page was marked private I looked at her picture's never seen any of these on her page,But I am sure TMZ is offering money for picture's or anything to make her look bad. I know the one picture with Fantasia is recent. We are assuming she was close to her brother and mother and son this might not be the case so she may not feel the loss as deep as Jennifer. I think Jennifer's mother was rasing Julian. The truth always will come out in the end. Just keep praying for Jennifer she is the one who needs them.

ready for change

Many of us have Ubaldo909. I will bet money none of us were smiling in a hotel with friends, blowing kisses to the camera or posing in sunglasses. People do grieve in many different ways ... Mom, brother and son all murdered possibly by YOUR husband .. sorry this is NOT grieving by ANYONE'S standards.

Melissa

Everyone grieves differently, I'm sure I wouldn't be posting on myspace but maybe thats her way. If you look closely behind picture 5 of 11 behind Julian and Fantasia you will see the date and time of when the pic was taken. It's on the computer screen on the top Nov 2, 2008 Sunday.

PATRIOT STEVE

READ HER WHOLE PAGE , SHE'S JUST ANOTHER HOOD RAT....TYPICAL...

SHE WRITES ABOUT HER BIGGEST WEAKNESS IS D**K......SHE'S COMES OFF AS REALLY JEALOUS OF HER SSTER

SHE IS WHO SHE SHOULD BE....A HOOD

SHE DOESNT EVEN TALK ABOUT HER SON IN HER PAGE....I THINK SHE WAS JUST IN IT FOR ALL THE CHILD SUPPORT AND WELFARE SHE RECIEVED FOR THAT POOR BOY......

gullibleminions

Getto remake of; "Whaterver Happened to Baby Jane". Clearly, by the look of the husband, the caliber of this woman sucks like so many others out and around...it is what it is.

Barfalufugus

Only in this nuts mind is she a star.

Yawn

I can tell you this because I have lost close family members including my parents and my sister. I cannot even begin to imagine losing my mother, my brother and my SON all together. I would be so devastated. When preparing for the memorial services, we were NOT partying and smiling for the cameras. There were no cameras and there were no beers or happy faces. None of this makes any sense to me at all and I think most people would feel this way about Julia's behavior because it sure comes over as being outrageously insensitive and downright sick. She loves the limelight, it's very obvious and maybe that is the most important thing to her in all of this. It sure got her name out there for the world to see. Anyone on here that keeps saying that we are being rough on Julia ought to really sit down and think about this whole thing. Many people are involved in horrible things just so they can become "famous". I have no idea if this is true of Julia and I would never want to accuse her of anything like being involved in these murders, but in my opinion, her behavior is way OFF. JMHO

Nobody In Particular

Are any of them really pretty?? They all look like mouth-breathers, to me... Jennifer included.

ready for change

Hey Bill, (#44) Don't go preaching about the 'Christian Culture' they (you) are no better. When we have people protesting the funerals of children and our military men because of 'God' that's no 'culture' to be proud of. Christianity by it's own history and followers has a culture of violence, persecution and intolerance.

Correction

Um, yes, she DOES talk about her son on her page. Her main message is on there from before they found his body, it says something about "Please pray for my son and that he is returned..." or something like that........and it's in ALL CAPS. Additionally, her mood is listed as "numb."

Sorry, but too many of you are rushing to judge when it's a) none of our business and b) we only have a tainted portion of a picture. Why don't we all worry about our own lives and stop trashing others.

monique

You know this big heifer is crazy as hell. Jennifer needs to stay away from her. She's obviously uneducated, unstable and prone to making poor choices. What kind of "mother" is this?