Katt

Gets Collared on Gun Charges

11/7/2008 7:19 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katt Williams kept his fans waiting at Carnegie Hall for more than half an hour last night in NYC -- because he was getting himself bailed out of the slammer.

Williams was popped for weapons possession after cops noticed three guns inside his cars and spent most of Thursday in jail. He posted $25K bond at Manhattan Criminal Court just as he was meant to take the stage uptown at Carnegie Hall for a sold-out show. He actually played the Hall, and made reference to the arrest during the show.

Story developing ...

Luke Warmwater

His t-shirt should say, "I'm with Stupid" and an arrow pointing straight up.

b

its ok. Obama will get him out.

ready for change

a little bitter there Brian? LOL

m

isn't he already under indictment for weapons charges?

Cara

If I was that short I'd carry three guns around too. So what.

jerry

OHHH... I'MMMM A Tough Guy..... I have geeeunnnsss..

LOSER...

stop buying tickets to see this losers show.

DJ Architect

Sold Out Show? This guy isn't even the slightest bit funny.

Steve

Number 8, This guy is to unintelligent black folks what larry the cable guy is to unintelligent white folks

hop on top

He also was a last-minute no-show on Conan O'Brien Wednesday night. Conan said it was the first time anyone booked canceled with no notice. Up until a few minutes before he was supposed to go on, everyone was still hoping and expecting he would show up. But no call. No word. Nothing. Conan had to improvise for that segment.

Totally unprofessional on Katt Williams' part.

msly

I agree with "Architect"...this guy isn't funny at all!!! I think he's a disgrace and he is a perfect example that $ doesn't buy class!!! And before anyone says I'm being racist......I AM A SISTAH!!!

bite me

dats k cuz i gots bling and real low pants gots to hold on 2 wiff 1 hand doh make it hard to runn and shoot da gun doh dats k cuz we gots da man in da black house an he gonna save us

fish taco

If this guy was not black he would have know act.... he complians about being black but makes his living on it.

Princess is me

Katt, Katt,Katt, ! Have you forgotten the airport incident ??! You dont even like bags ! Say what you will people, but theres a reason why this guy sells out shows ..

1993 days ago

TaTT2 BAnDiT

So what he carry protection!!!! We are in the years of, I rather be caught with, then without!!!! I live in Kansas City, Mo!!!!!! Check the murder rate here!!!! The dude only 3 feet, 13 inches tall!!! He better pack PePpER!!!!!

1993 days ago

web

I would have never expected anything like this from... ok, maybe I would.

1991 days ago