Miss Stephanie Zimbalist

11/8/2008 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 52-year-old resurfaced an an L.A. event, looking so pretty.
Stephanie Zimbalist
Stephanie had to give up a role in the 1987 film "RoboCop" in order to resume work on "Remington Steele."

While working on a TV movie in Madrid, Steph and Rue McClanahan reportedly got terribly lost for over an hour.

damn ur dumb

Glad she isn't botoxed to death like most aging stars.

amanda

she's lookin' good for her age, but she needs to find the other half of her eyebrows.

Yeddy-Bo

Would I? You damn skippy!!!!!
Just saying...............

jm

she looks terrific - what a pretty woman.

Joanne

She still looks pretty. Her dad is Efrem Zimbalist, Jr. who was on the tv show "Seventy Seven Sunset Strip".

jackkerouac

Not to sound too insensitive, but I'm sorry I clicked on her after photo, time has not been kind (what's up with the age spots?) She was one of my favorite business-class cuties from the 80's, oh well.

everythinghurts

They are not age spots - she has freckles.

stinky

Either a face peel or better make-up... maybe those freckles look better in person but they don't photograph well

YellowRose

She looks attractive and natural for a middle aged woman. Its refreshing to see an actress who isn't filled with gels, botox, cheek implants and whatever else. She's aging gracefully and nicely.

justsaying

I've always had a thing for Stephanie and wondered what she looks like today. Now I know. Well.........I still have a thing for her. I wonder if she still has that hot walk she does, holding her head high. She was hot then and she's hot now.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Christ Almighty...what a sad mess...

fat, old hag...god help her

tim

we love you stephanie!!!!! keep aging gracefully---you look wonderfaul :)

Lisa

I think that she looks great! And what is up with "I can wear my hs cheerleading outfit, can u?" My sides ache from laughing at the thought of someone 20 years after hs still trying on their hs clothes! Did you write that down on a piece of paper twenty years ago as a goal in life? Are you still chasing the quarterback too?

Butterfly

This is for Jean Summers Nov 8th "08. You are some piece of work! Referring to Ms. Zimbalist as "a sad mess, fat old hag" tells the world you were not "raised" you were "dragged." You showed your ignorance by spelling God with a small "g" and trashing someone you don't even know. I do not know Ms. Zimbalist, either, but I do know she is an accomplished actress who does not deserve your brand of cruelty. What have you accomplished, except, admiring yourself in your cheerleader uniform. Big deal! Stop living in the past and face reality. What a boring person you must be.

Patti