Lookin' For a Fight -- Who You Gonna Call?

11/9/2008 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Obama supporter Bill Murray is all about peace, love, and change -- unless you bump into him and don't apologize, according to the NYPost.

The SNL alum was amidst the masses in Times Square when a "smaller guy walked through the line and bumped into him" says a witness.

The man allegedly didn't say he was sorry and Murray wasn't in the mood to "fuh-get about it." Fists flew until the cops broke it up. No charges have been filed and no arrests were made, according to the NYPost.

colleen

Hang in there Bill, What a rough year. There is notheing wrong with wanting manners, but you must have them too. No punching.

kan

There it is. Change, peace, unity and hope.

kan

Billy......................No hitting.

Janet

Atta boy Bill! Kick his rude ass!

deezeey

I don't understand why anyone would give this guy the time of day.....I couldn't stand him back in his SNL days and he's even more annoying now! With all the trouble he causes on the sets of movies , I really wished the other guy would have really laid his ass out! It would have made my Sunday!

Joanne

All I can think about is the meek and mild Bob in "What about Bob." It looks like Bill Murray is an excellent actor..

Mik

His wife got the 4 kids 2 houses and $7m in the Divorce .That could piss off a lib turd for a long time.

Jessica

She got what their pre-nup said she would get. If he didn't want her to have that much money, why did he agree to it in the first place? And as for custody of the children, the court did the right thing by granting custody to his wife...that a--hole is abusive and has a drug and alcohol and rage problem...NOT behavior that children should be exposed to.

kan

Yea I agree. And for that same reason Madonna should not have custody either.

billyboyhere

A sex addict, alcoholic, pill popping crying for belushi wanna be pocked face one trick pony...Todd Luebner role wasnt acting, it was him just being him.

He's a rich kid liberal from the exclusive north shore burbs of chicago. He's an insult to all who are Irish.

He needs a trip to Confession not another drink, hit, or lay. Hows that working for you so far Billy boy?

Another miserable human being running around under Tears of a Clown syndrome.

eloc

I am so sick of rude people.

Hollywood's a Hazard

Karma isn't finished with this Reptile.

slod

Why are Obama supporters so violent and hateful?

Twinker

Sounds like Bill is smoking dirty weed.

olddrunk

I swear I would stay sober for one full hour to get the chance to fist this guy's face. Rude, egocentric and perpetually full of himself. In all the years he's been in the semi-spotlight he's been an insulting piece. He came to my hometown and belittled everyone who was almost happy to see him. Put us out of your misery, Bill. We're just not that into you. Bastard just made me miss last call.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments