Heigl Researches Girl-on-Tiger Kiss

11/11/2008 8:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We smell an Emmy.

UBABYGORILLA

I think your smoking crack Julian! Maybe your eyes are not working cause I happen to notice the opposite. Well good riddance.

2081 days ago

UBABYGORILLA

One more thing Julian....I bet you that you will log on to this site again and I also bet that you will reply to my comment! LOSER!!

2081 days ago

justsaying

I used to like Gray's A., but like every other show on t.v., writers don't give a s**t about the show. Their only concern seem to be to get two guys swapping spit or two girls. They think that makes for good t.v., but after the kissing and groping is over one is always left asking, "what's this f**king show about? And Tara Banks is the worse. She has this thing about Lesbians and homosexuals that is abnormal. Her show is no longer about models but rather, about lesbians, gays (look at those things she calls her help) and trannys. Tara is one sick broad!!

2081 days ago

Tami

pncmsing, her name is not TARA it is TYRA....I don't care for her much either but lets at least get the name right, k?

2081 days ago

JR

She is a big mammouth looking thing - and no, I'm not talking about the tiger.

2081 days ago

Luke Warmwater

In a cat fight I'd give the edge to Kath, just keep here away from her cigs for a couple hours and watchout.

2081 days ago

justsaying

Tyra, Tara. It's not the name........its the message.

2081 days ago

bw

Katherine Heigl Bryon Wolf
Heigl took time out from chain-smoking to visit an animal rescue center in L.A. on Sunday. Bryon Wolf

We smell an Emmy. Bryon Wolf

2081 days ago

Joeythecatfish

I hope this animal mauls her

2081 days ago

bobbyozone

look tmz... i know you're just waiting for someone to say "i'd eat her"
--the tiger

2081 days ago

me

can she put some $ up to help these endangered species, the most beautiful ones of all what about polar bears geesh a kiss what about a difference

2080 days ago

bw

Bryon Wolf Since "Grey's Anatomy" abruptly ended Sara Ramirez and Brooke Smith's lesbian storyline last week, the show's writers could improve ratings by pairing Katherine Heigl ... with a large cat. Meow! Bryon Wolf
Katherine Heigl Bryon Wolf

2079 days ago

bw

Bryon Wolf Since "Grey's Anatomy" abruptly ended Sara Ramirez and Brooke Smith's lesbian storyline last week, the show's writers coul Bryon Wolf d improve r Bryon Wolf atings by pairing Katherine Heigl ... with a large cat. Meow!
Katherine Heigl Bryon Wolf

2078 days ago

Bryon Wolf

Bryon wolf was at the dinner party Bryon Wold and his date had a great time the raised about 500k for indangered lasrge cats Bryon Wolf is very found of this charity Bryon Wolf

2068 days ago