Brody Lei's Really Hot Playmate

11/12/2008 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brody Jenner whisked his Playmate GF Jayde Nicole away to Hawaii, and it looks like he's definitely enjoying the sights ...
Brody Jenner & Jade Nicole: Click to watch

bobbyozone

you know... i'm not jealous of him at all, its just show biz. probably a date set up by his/her manager as a photo shoot.

you know who i am jealous of ... larry king! that mean, ugly old mans got a gorgeous wife and its just wrong.

and benji madden. he has all the looks of a fireplug, a popular rock band and her...

and neil young, but its more like awe.

but brodie jenner and a playmate .. nope

2086 days ago

Shelley

Brian - that was the most articulate, educated comment I think I've ever read on this web site, and every word of it is true.

Unfortunately, more people are influenced by SNL then by their own Constitution, so I fear unqualified, yet politically correct politicians, are here to stay.

2086 days ago

UptownRazorback

You dumb idiots. That message Brian wrote was actually pasted. It's a spam email. Gosh. Hillbillies. As for Brody. The dude is getting money from the show and his future show and from public appearances at clubs. STOP F*CKING HATING. It's your dumb a*s that is watching everything that goes on in his life.

2086 days ago

We know who is unethical

I hope a frickin shark eats his celebutard ass. If I was his father, I would have already done one of those mercy killings on him. He's more of an embarrassment than anal warts.

2086 days ago

rjinchi

who is brody jenner and what does he do? is he one of those guys to where I need to be a pre-pubescent school girl (or boy) to know who he is?

2086 days ago

JJ

Keep him in that position... I'd lick his @$$ all day long

2086 days ago

This is my Boom Stick

What the HELL does HE NEED TO VACATE???? HIS ASS AIN'T GOT NO JOB!! WHY HE NEED A HAWAIIAN VACATION??? I NEED A VACATION, NOT HIS SPOILED UGLY ARSE! LOL

2085 days ago