License Plate Tells Death Story

11/12/2008 12:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here are photos of what the victim left behind outside Paula Abdul's house.

The woman, who died of an apparent drug overdose/suicide, had a license plate that reads "ABL LV." There is also a lanyard hanging from her mirror with a picture of Paula.

crahazy

One down! Is this a hit and run or are you just havin' fun.. ohohoh

kan

Did you, Bo Bo Witch, takes your pills today?

Me

How does that tell a death story?

kan

I don't understand why some one would stalk, mush less commit suicide over her, although I could understand the suicide of somebody actually in a relationship with "you better treat me like the gift that I am" Abdul.

Goldie Hand

Good lookin out dawg

buffbodz

Abdul Loves Vicodan ABL LV

wayne dh

I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT STALKING AND SUICIDE BUT ARENT YOU SUPPOSED TO KILL THE PERSON YOUR OBSESSED WITH AND THEN KILL YOURSELF? I MEAN HELLO ARENT STALKERS UP ON THE RULES? I LIKE PAULA , IM JUST STATING THE RULES.

gayle

When you get so desperate and crazy that you actually stalk a lamo like Paula Abdul...then you know you need a straight jacket.

Deport All Illegals

Personally I hope this aids in the termination of reality talent shows. It is painfully obvious such a show brings out multitudes of people who are mentally ill and having three people laugh at you, like that "panel" does so very often, only makes it worse. Here is an idea, why don't we stick to the old fashioned proven method of finding talent? The person actually work for it maybe then we as a public won't be stuck with acts that have subpar talent.

Marie

But seriously, what does ABL LV mean? I'm about as far from a Paula Abdul fan as you can get so if it's a reference to a song of hers or something, I (and others obviously) are clueless.

I Agree...........

What exactly does ABLLV mean? I still haven't seen an answer that I think is right. I'm sure if she was obsessed with Paula she wouldn't put something mean on her license plate. Therefore I don't think the Vicodin fits!

I Agree...........

I found this on Dlisted it makes a little more sense.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The woman has "ABL LV" (Abdul Love or Lover) on her license plate and has pictures of Paula hanging from her rear view mirror.

bw

Bryon Wolf Here are photos of what the victim left behind outside Paula Abdul's house.

Bryon Wolf The woman, who died of an apparent drug Bryon Wolf overdose/suicide, had a license plate that reads "ABL LV." There is also a lanyard hanging from her mirror with a picture of Paula. Bryon wolf

Bob Booie

She kills herself and William Hung still lives.Go figure

JustSayin

Both Paula's are a little strange though.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments