Rivers Runs Through

Michelle O's Wardrobe

11/12/2008 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Joan Rivers tore into the First Lady-Elect's wardrobe yesterday, whining that Michelle O needs to start channeling Jackie O -- stat! Then again, what the hell does Joan Rivers know about fashion?!
Joan Rivers: Click to watch

Harry Nutz

Who the hell cares what that old bag says about anything? She has butchered her face so much it no longer moves and she looks like a bag of bones someone threw a sweater over. Her and her ugle ass daughter are just a couple of whiny ho's.

dee

Disturbed

Go for it not says: I can't believe I'm saying this, but I totally agree with Joan Rivers. Michelle Obama needs a head to toe makeover, from hair, makeup, clothes, shoes and posture!
----------------------------

Really? And why is that? Because they have to fit into a mold? How stupid and naive. Time for a change, and maybe some of that means getting rid of superficial images. I'll take realism over fake and processed any day.

Fiona

I would consider as a compliment , to be criticized by such a person.She needs a make over, along with her uggly daughter.
M. is statuesque and has an inner sense of style.She doesn´t need to change a thing about her.You cant please everyone, at least she is going to please people with good taste, she rocks!

jc

damn ur dumb

Joan Rivers is a plastic mess.

damn ur dumb

5. First of all, Michelle needs to chill - she looks like a VERY angry woman and a VERY mean woman. Her face makes my skin crawl. I can deal with the wardrobe issue but that FACE - uugghhh!!

Posted at 5:58AM on Nov 12th 2008 by jc

You must be a real beauty sitting behind that keyboard.

E

I think Michelle should wear more feminine clothing. She is masculine in appearance and for goodness sakes, she needs to improve her posture. She looks like a big, gawky transvestite sometimes.

jc

#7 - Yeah...I'm probably just as good looking as YOU.

B

I wasn't a big fan of that particular dress, but I think Michelle usually chooses very well. I certainly prefer her style to Joan River's.

nira k

Earlier in the campaign, Michelle's look was compared to Jackie Kennedy's in it simplicity of style and classic look. I think that it was really her personal style and it suited her well. I guess someone thought she should be more fashionable and she made some changes that really didn't suit her, She needs to just be her herself.
As far as Rivers is concerned, that woman has worn some of the most awful get-ups ever to be seen outside of a costume shop. And I won't even start on that tranny looking daughter. (No insult to trannys if they like that look)

damn ur dumb

9. #7 - Yeah...I'm probably just as good looking as YOU.

Posted at 7:03AM on Nov 12th 2008 by jc

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

sparkys nemesis

Well of course Joan does have more style than Michelle, so she was advising her. The night Obama won the election, Michelle looked a bit satanic in that Rodriguez dress -- and those highly arched eyebrows. She is not Jackie O, because Jackie wouldn't have that JC Penney look.

a.j.b.

she needs to stay away from RED AND BLACK anyone with a brain would know that they are COMMUNIST COLORS WAIT AND SEE

Lenn K.

Oh my God, Michelle Obama being put down and not Sarah Palin. This is a first. When will it become a race thing? When will the left wing loons start going crazy? Remember Sarah Palin is the the only person who gets put down on TMZ.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments