Pregnant Man Pregnant Again

11/13/2008 1:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Thomas Beatie, the former woman turned transgendered pregnant man who gave birth to a baby girl earlier this year, is once again with child.

The 34-year-old female father is in his first trimester, according to ABC News. In an interview airing Friday, Beatie tells Barbara Walters he did not go back on testosterone after giving birth to biological daughter Susan in June, in hopes of getting pregnant again. It worked.

Beatie is due June 12 -- just in time for Father's Day.

twilight

Stop calling her a man. she is a woman! By calling her a man it is an outright lie! What kind of reporter are you!

David

She, now a he, is legally married to a woman. If a genetic female is allowed to be legally married, what is the argument for same sex marriage? It is already occurring but is ignored if one party pretends to be another gender.

mary

TMZ reporters are accurate and seem to get their stories straight, but it is true...even though this freak is a female, IT is living as a male...so the "female father" should be arrested for child abuse!

CHRISTY

?????FREAK SHOW ANYONE????..........THIS IS A WOMAN!! NOT A MAN!!!! A WOMAN WHO HAS DECIDED SHE FEELS MORE MANLY, SO SHE DECIDED SHE WANTS TO LIVE AS A MAN, TESTOSTERONE, CHEMICALS, ETC.......NOW WANTS TO USE HER UTERUS GOD GAVE HER TO GIVE LIFE TO A BABY, NOT TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION ALL THE CHANGES, MENTAL, PHYSICAL, HORMONAL, ETC. SHE HAS ALREADY DONE TO MAKE HERSELF A "MAN"......WTF????? GOD BLESS THESE LITTLE KIDS, THEY ARE BEING BORN INTO CRUELTY, AND MENTAL CONFUSION....EVEN BEFORE BIRTH!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU WANT TO BE A MAN, THEN BE A MAN IDIOT!!!! "MEN" DO NOT GIVE BIRTH TO BABIES.......THERE IS A REASON FOR THIS. YOU ARE MENTALLY DERRANGED, AND CRUEL TO CHILDREN THAT DO NOT DESERVE TO BE BORN INTO THIS!! 150% PUBLICITY, AND IT IS SAD!!!! DOES ANYONE CARE ABOUT THE ENVIORNMENT THESE CHILDREN ARE BEING BORN INTO?? WHERE IS CPS WHEN THEY ARE TRUELY NEEDED????????

mary

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AGREE WITH YOU 100%LY #66 ..GO BACK AND READ WHAT I'VE POSTED....i agree! Child Protective Servies really should intervene...I know that if you do call CPS and ask them to do a welfare check..they can just pop over at someone's house without letting themknow. It would be awful to find, that their lifestyle is as sick as it seems. These children need to be in good , family homes....and not living with these freaks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are they trying to raise the future freaks of America??? This is just so pathetic!!!!!!! I WISH TMZ WOULD LEAVE THEIR OWN COMMENTS ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mary

i mean #65 ..hehehe

really

HE IS NOT A MAN!!! THAT IS WOMAN PRETENDING TO BE A MAN--IF PEOPLE WHO STOP BUYING INTO HIS WHACKED-OUT TRIP MAYBE THE THIS PERSON WOULD STOP SHOWING UP THE NEWS AND REMEMBER THAT HE IS A SHE AND GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

mary

i kinda agree with you (really), but....stories like this are indeed SICK and DISCUSTING, but...if things like this were kept, in the closet (NO PUN INTENDED) ...we wouldn't know. it's OK 2 know about sick people like this...so we'd know what to look out for!

why

this is a WOMAN with a beard and tiny breasts. if i would a real man (like harvey - not the rabbit) i would sue her for deformation on male spicies.
men defend your gender. some women still need you not only for sperm.

Missy

He /she is going straight to HELL for sure!!

DJ

I'm so very sick of this woman appearing in magazines and on television. I can't believe the media is giving her so much publicity. This in my opinion this whole story is ILL. She IS NOT a MAN and I am offended as a man every time I hear her referred to as a man! She is a woman pretending to be a man. If she was so content on trying to be man why would she decide to give birth?? I feel sorry for the children she is having and would respect her ...umm him or whatever more if they would have adopted. I think you should share these comments on your show. I just want to puke everytime I see her!

kristen

I know of a family with two Moms who have adopted two little boys with ADD and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. They are doing a great job, and these little boys are thriving. Would you "Christians" adopt these kids? Get out there and do it or shut your mouths.

Posted at 12:11PM on Nov 13th 2008 by Deal

ummmm, I'm a Christian and I would adopt those kids.

Thanks.

David

So #72, how many fetal alcohol children have you adopted then? Oh wait, I know the answer. None. You are all talk.

Memememe

PATHETIC in every way.

Mary

I have a few things to say about this. First of all, I want to make it clear that I do not necessarily agree with the way this couple has behaved. I worry about the affects of the hormones and publicity on the children. Personally, I don't like the idea of making a spectacle out of private family life. Not a fan of the exploitive culture our reality TV / Dr. Phil / Oprah / TMZ country is breeding. And I have to agree that it does seem like Beatie is taking advantage of Oprah and TMZ and their viewers' sick hunger for anything that seems crazy (to quote nearly every other posting here) or "FREAK"-ish. I mean, who knows why we all clicked on the link and read this article? Are you TMZ watchers usually? If so, I think you kind of have to forfeit your right to criticize people for soaking up the spotlight since YOU are fueling it too! If you don't watch TMZ, there must be some reason you wanted to read this story. And there must be some reason why you are so offended by it and feel the need to call names, make moral judgments, and maybe most absurdly of all, to claim that this is somehwow infringing on your rights as a parent. PLEASE. That is so ridiculous. There are so many more awful things going on that we have to deal with as parets. Just tell them, "There's all different kinds of people in the world," and move on.

I disagree with MANY of the things that I see in our society. They are probably different things than what you agree/disagree with. Does that mean I should go on the TMZ websiste and start namecalling and posting useless comments like "I hate Liberals", etc. etc. etc. Come on everybody. Get it together. Things happen that might be outside of what you are used to. Things happen that might not suit your taste. Things happen that fall outside of convention, in societal terms, in biological terms, in ALL terms. I don't believe "anything goes," as one person posted, but I don't see what's political about "live and let live" as long as it's people aren't being hurt. As far as the couple's 2 babies, it's not our place to judge if this is harming them emotionally. And come on. If you're honest with yourself you know this doesn't hurt you or your children! You just don't like it because you think it's weird. What does that really say about you?