Wino Gives Young Fans a Major Buzz

11/13/2008 6:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

WARNING: The following story about Amy Winehouse doesn't involve booze, drugs, tirades or attacks. It's actually quite nice.
Amy Winehouse: Click to view!
Three young Amy admirers from Liverpool had an absolutely fascinating conversation with Winey yesterday -- simply because it's so normal -- through the intercom (safety first) on the outside of Amy's London hive.

Gracious Amy ended up asking the girls for the correct spelling of their names -- one of which had a "taxi driver" father just like Winehouse -- and had someone bring them each a personalized, signed photo of herself.

One guy outside wasn't so lucky.

Mircushio

Amy does have a really big heart. youtube her appearence on nevermind the bullocks shes so sweet she just has some issues.

2069 days ago

raechill

that's really cool of her!

2069 days ago

Ashley

She's not completely evil. The past few posts about her actually make me think she may be cleaning up a bit.

2069 days ago

Paparazzi

Isn't it great how TMZ never have to worry about things like defamation of character (and publicity there of).
Maybe its because they are part of such a big company and feel they above all that. Wouldn't it be funny if celebrities started to sue them! not that i would want to give them any ideas!

2069 days ago

scissors

No personally signed crack pipe? L-A-M-E!!! No fattie pictures please!

2069 days ago

Tangie

That is really sad when young girls or anybody for that matter admire a drug addict! If I found out that was my daughter, I would be furious!

2068 days ago

Goldie Hand

Hi, I was there it was great! She gave me a replica tattoo of the needle marks on her arms! I cant wait to wear it to school tomorrow. Amie is so nice.

2068 days ago

northern gypsy

ok...stop everything !!! it's a shame that these young fans don't realize the depth of A.W. demon's...if they did...doubt if they be asking for autographs...

2068 days ago

Kay

To Gypsy Pia and Campy.. These girls admire Amy Winehouse because of her talent. She is an amazing singer and she has a good heart. Sometimes people look past the personal issues and can see the real deal. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE has some sort of problem.... some of the problems some people have are worst than the next persons so if any of you can sit there and say you are perfect and that you don't have any sort of "baggage" associated with you then by all means throw stones.. I would just make sure none of the stones can fly back at you!!

2068 days ago

Jezzy

I betcha if they lick them pics, they could get high......

2068 days ago

northern gypsy

hey #9 kay
correct...who doesn't have baggage!!!...however...A.W. personal life is effecting her career...till she somehow stops being such a train-wreck...stay off the stage...just sayin...

2068 days ago

Tangie

Kay...STFU you blazing idiot. How dare you chastize anyone that would prefer their children not go near some death wish high on. I hope you don't have kids...your judgement is warped and dangerous. Just because everyone has problems means I should let my child think it's OK to do drugs as long as you can sing? You are a raging moron!!!

2068 days ago

bw

Bryon Wolf Brad Pitt was allegedly none too happy about Jen Aniston slamming his baby mama in Vogue mag.

Bryon Wolf The Chicago Sun-Times cites a "very close source" of Brangelina who says AJ and BP were "totally thrown" by the Aniston interview, in which she said Ange was "uncool" for yapping about the beginnings of Brangelina in public. So much Bryon Wolf so, a source tells the paper Brad actually called Jen to complain.

Aniston's people say any communication between Brad and Jen is "nobody's business BryonWolf

2068 days ago

joker112

ha...... she looks like Lindsey Lohan

2068 days ago

firebaby

is it me, or does the video still of the girl look like lindsey lohan?

"tell that pr!ck ben to get a real job"... hilarious!!!

2068 days ago