Kanye Smack -- JT's a Wack Slacker

11/14/2008 5:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Thank God for Kanye West.

KW says in a new interview he is the champ of all musicians, and says Justin Timberlake could've done the same, but "when Justin went on vacation I made albums." He also tells AP, "I realize ... I will go down as the voice of this generation, of this decade."

Lauren

SHUT UP YOU RACIST MOTHER F-ER!!! kANYE NEEDS TO GO AWAY THERE IS NO ROOM FOR HIM IN THE WORLD

2085 days ago

agent smith

I at least have respect for Timberlake, he makes music and keeps his mouth shut. None for this big baby, punching photogs, whining about not winning awards, p*ssing in dressing rooms. He is totally burning himself out with the public to the point where no one is gonna want to see or hear him...man, he is dumb. Not to mention his music is weak. P.S. nice glasses, oh yeah so artsy and cool man...who are you Spike Lee or Erkel, lol.

2085 days ago

Brainy Sly Chic

Kanye, the only thing people will remember you for is, "George Bush hates black people."

Please come back down to earth and get yourself back into church.

2085 days ago

bw

Bryon Wolf Thank God for Kanye West.

Bryon Wolf KW says in a new interview he is the champ of all musicians, and says Justin Timberlake could've done the same, but "when Justin went on vacation I made albums." He also tells AP, "I realize ... I will go down as the voice of this generation, Bryon Wolf of this decade."

Bryon Wolf For once, maybe he's not BS-ing. He's made two albums since JT did FutureSexwhatevs in 2006 ... and is about to release his third. Bryon Wolf

2085 days ago

flower

How do you spell douchebag?

K - A - N - Y - E - W - E - S - T

2085 days ago

ARTOFWAR

To KANYE :
Quantity, does not always transpire into quality..
And you have proven this fact, time, and time again...... ARTOFWAR

2085 days ago

KRISTINE

RACIST S.O.B!!! I HATE THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SAYS GEORGE BUSH HATES BLACK PEOPLE....I DONT THINK ITS A MATTER OF RACE ITS A MATTER OF UNINTELLEGENCE SUCH AS YOURSELF YOU BIG EFFING CRYBABY!!! GO AWAY ALREADY!!

2085 days ago

Mackenzie

I like your music alright, but the super-ego is just too much! Music is about quality, not quantity. The only way you will go down as the voice of this generation, is if WE continue to find you interesting and buy your albums.

My suggestion? Don't shoot yourself in the foot by acting like a total ass everytime a camera is on your face. Regardless of how great the songs and raps are, when you finally finish getting under everyone's skin, you're popularity will fall faster than Paris Hilton after a long night of clubbing... Sorry, dude.

2085 days ago

dopechick

I can't stand this guy!! JT can and has ran circles around him, so it's time for Kanye to catch up! I don't think Justin can hear that Kanye from way up there. Take some lessons son. I think he surrounds himself with ASS kissers, why else would he think he's that good? He produces 1 maybe 2 songs that are actually good off a CD. Count Justins hits, count his moonmans. Didn't Kanye storm the stage when he didn't win once?? Yes I think he did. The votes should tell you Kanye!

2085 days ago

Over It!

I lost all respect for this fool when he said "If it wasn't for race mixing there'd be no video girls. Me and most of our friends like mutts a lot. Yeah, in the hood we call 'em mutts!". I am half black and half white and for someone to be as stupid as to categorize me as a mutt shows that he has a lot to learn. The only thing he will be known for will be being the most egotistical, racist, outspoken, idiot of our generation.

2085 days ago

gtr21

Kenye West is a pathetic jerk. His ego is unbelievable and he is homely too.

2085 days ago

Shannon

I can't stand Kanye West and being born and raised in the city of Chicago, I am embarrased that he calls Chicago home. Most of us in Chicago are not racist, egotistical maniacs with delusions of grandeur. He needs to go away or be put in his place. Kanye, you do not piss rivers of gold. Voice of my generation? You're kidding, right? Never.

2084 days ago

Brigitte

I hate this a**hole sooooooooo much. He's not even that effing good!! JT is waaaaaayyyyyyy better than he is and so are about 10 more artists, it doeant matter how many albums you drop what matters is how good the are. BTW JT had like 5 hits off of FutureSex/Love Sounds Kanye did NOT!!!!!

2084 days ago

Gin

KW...a legend in his own mind...
Dumb ass

2084 days ago

Liz

You are the voice of this generation.... you are the annoying whinny a$$ voice that complains and cries about everything. yes Kanye, you are the voice of the biggest a-hole this generation has seen. When will you join your mama? Please go now!!! We are tired of hearing the whiny a$$ voice of this generation!!

2084 days ago