Grand Ole Palin Pool Party

11/15/2008 12:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Does this look like the current leader of Alaska and former McCain running mate, or just another candid shot of a celeb with nice legs kickn' it by the pool?
Sarah Palin
It's no coincidence -- Sarah Palin oozes the celeb vibe and appears more than comfortable with it.

The pic was taken at the Republican Governor's Conference in Miami. Sarah apparently cut out of the seminar on post traumatic election stress syndrome.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

yummi26 - old school forever!!!

Enough already!!! Leave her alone!!!

This Guy

She's fair game!

Liz

Seriously TMZ, she is a a confrence in MIAMI, taking a break by the pool in a T-shirt. Hardly comparable to a celebrity. Funny how civil rights in politics goes out the door when were talking about a female, or is just repulicans that are not extended that right.....

UGH

YOUR ASININE COMMENT'S ARE USELESS AS "TIT'S" ON A "BOAR" !!
GET A FRIGGIN LIFE "DOLT'S" AND LEAVE PALIN ALONE !!
HOW ABOUT YOU HAMMER NOBAMA'S RELATIONSHIP WITH "AYER'S AND THAT NITWIT REV. WRONG ??
YOUR COMMENT'S ARE SO LEFTY YOU NO DOUBT FELL OVER POSTING YOUR IGNORANT ASS COMMENT!!!!!!

Karelle

I agree with you Liz. She is simply taking a break by a pool what human being wouldn't want to do that? I think everyone should cut her some slack for once!

bill curtin

what a whore. She a tacky bitch

BlueOnBlack78

I would SO hit that...

Laurie Budd

no liz... this type of coverage is not reserved for republicans on, but for WOMEN in politics. and as a woman i am put off by this. you would NEVER see this shot of mccain sitting by the pool, nor obama. i am NOT a palin fan, but this is hardly interesting.

maggie

She looks alot better in a swimsuit than Obama!!!

bethinking

I agree with the majority of the comments thus far. She is a wonderful, intelligent, hard working woman and mother. The press had no limits in the attempt to smear her. Lies and vicious attacks. Even supposedly reputable papers and news organizations. She is at a conference and took a break at the pool. Big friggin deal! Jerks.

Barrack Obama

Thank you Sarah for helping me with my campaign. The Drinks are on me.
Barack

charlie's mom

Sarah Palin is human, she needed a break. Besides she looks like any woman besside the pool.

nancy

Why is it a big deal to relax by a pool. Leave her alone she deserves a break!!! When you took pics of Barack in Hawaii, you never compared him to a celebrity.

Barrack Obama

Thanks again, Sarah, for helping me win over some voters. Please send the bill for the drinks my way.
Barrack

Joe

Classic MILF material! I'd hit it!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments