Heather Locklear

Charged with Crime

11/17/2008 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1113_heather_ex_00-1Heather Locklear has just been charged with one count of driving under the influence of drugs....prescription medications.

No alcohol and no illegal narcotics were found in Heather's system.

Santa Barbara County Deputy District Attorney Lee Carter tells us they believe the prescription medications found in her system "could have impaired her ability to safely drive a motor vehicle."

Locklear was busted September 27.

Sencho

Benzo junkie.

JOHN BARONE

Junkie Throw her in JAIL she is very Pretty though

Tangie

She needs to go to jail, but of course we all know she won't. Stinking celeb justice.

ME

BET SHE DOESN'T DO ONE SECOND IN JAIL JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE IDIOTS IN HOLLYWOOD.

annoyed

After the year shes had I'm suprised thats all shes taking! I know I would have to be on something if I went from Richie Sambora to David Spade!

BabyGirl

How can they charge you when you're on prescription meds? Unless, she took too many. I know for a fact most meds say caution while operating machinery or driving. I don't see how this is her fault!

wtf

Than prescription medications need to state on the bottle it is illegal to drive while taking them. They only ever say use caution when operating heavy machinery. If she had only the proper dose in her system it''s not her fault. The drug makers and the law need to be clear you are not allowed to take your medication and drive.

Nancy

Miss pretty go's bad, from Dynasty to jail :)

VioletteUK

NUMBER-7-Pamela....
I'm with you...some meds you just cant drive with...
Mine made me want to sleep all day...
I wouldn't dare drive with them.

Me

I don't normally post on here but I have to say HELLO-duh-of course she took too many Pamela. It is her fault. You take them as prescribed or you get messed up.

Sencho

Hey, Pamela @ 2:58PM...

Let's say you go to your local drugstore, buy a couple bottles of Nyquil, go out to your car, chug-a-lug both bottles in quick succession, and then start your engine and hit the open road. You trying to tell me you don't see the problem there?! The drug you're under the influence of doesn't have to be an illegal drug in order for your operating a motor vehicle to be illegal. Alcohol isn't an illegal drug either, but it's definitely illegal to drive while you're under its influence.

Jeri

Sucks for her, hope she doesn't have to do time - none of those other b's did, not ever Zlister Kardashien. Not like she was really partying.

kp

The part that bothers me is (if it's an accurate quote) "Could have impaired...". The word 'could' leaves a considerable amount of doubt - therefore why is she being charged?

dude

If she does time, I want to be a guard on her cell block...

This is my Boom Stick

"All by mysellllffff! Don't wanna be ALL BY MYSELF!" BWAHAHAHAHAHA

sucks to be you crackhead! bwahahahahahahahaha

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments