A Pregnant Man Goes on Larry King, into Spago ...

11/18/2008 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

... and the paparazzi go wild. Imagine that?!

What in the world would make a transgendered pregnant "man" with female reproductive organs think that "he" and "his" family wouldn't get surrounded by photogs after taping an episode of "Larry King Live," followed by a casual, intimate dinner at a little out-of-the-way cafe like Spago Beverly Hills?!

You'd think they'd never seen a pregnant "man" before!

Jackie

This is such a load of BUNK!! This is a WOMAN! I'm so sick of hearing about the pregnant man. I had to explain to my son yesterday that its not a man, men don't get pregnant. They could do all this weirdness in private, but then of course they wouldn't get any money for all the interviews they are doing. I'm sure they will keep having these children, because they are making a killing.

janet

news flash TMZ she is a woman she gave birth virginally, she doesn't have a penis. Any woman can grow hair on their face all you have to do is shave your face once to often. Stop calling this woman a man she's not.

angel46

2074 days ago

stand up for what u believe in

Taking steroids to grow facial hair and alter you voice does not make a woman a man. Let's not forget early on she said in an interview that she originally decided to keep her reproductive organs in case she changed her mind and wanted children. She never not wanted to have children - it's simply for attention and $$. She should spend the money on a psychiatrist, preferably inpatient therapy with shock treatments and the people who think she's a man, they need therapy too.

molly

what is more sickening is that they brought a newborn to Spago's. I am so sure the other patrons loved that!

justanotherfknday

I think the cost of a .45 cal. bullit is about one dollar!...One of these to HE'SHE's head should do the trick!

whatever

I'm sorry but this is just plain sick. If you want to be a man, then fine, be a man but MEN DON'T HAVE BABIES! Why didn't the "wife" in the relationship have the baby? Hmm.........................money??

Twinker

18. I saw him on Larry King and he was so sweet. It is hard not to like him after you see him interviewed. The "wife" seems like the oddball one.

Posted at 1:12PM on Nov 18th 2008 by redbaron
____________________________________________________________________
My thoughts exactly. Only I don't think the "man" is all that sweet...but not as verbally combative as the "wife".

pinky

She is NOT A MAN..It is all make believe and they want us to go along with it!
Poor kids!!

Fan Since 2007!!!

F@@@d up chick breeding f@@@d up kids,
Here's your future, America...

flyoverstate of mind

TMZ please oh please QUIT reporting on this woman!!Her 15 minutes were up after her 1st child!!!

TMZ FAN

Even us gays are embarrassed by this.. Can't He/She just go away??!?

TMZ FAN

He/She is as crazy as the day is long and needs help... I feel sorry for her/his (shim) 's kids..

susie

QUIT MISLEADING>>>>>NOT A MAN>>>>SICK OF HEARING A PREGNANT MAN"""""""""THAT IS A WOMAN>>>

Theresa

FREAK !!! She is NOT a MAN !!! If you want to be GAY , fine . You are born a male or a female. Enough said.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments