A Pregnant Man Goes on Larry King, into Spago ...

11/18/2008 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

... and the paparazzi go wild. Imagine that?!

What in the world would make a transgendered pregnant "man" with female reproductive organs think that "he" and "his" family wouldn't get surrounded by photogs after taping an episode of "Larry King Live," followed by a casual, intimate dinner at a little out-of-the-way cafe like Spago Beverly Hills?!

You'd think they'd never seen a pregnant "man" before!

ole man

So over this freak....STOP GIVING IT PRESS TIME....IT'S NOT WORTH IT. Its a way of making money for this freak, why are we contributing to it? Its just a damn lesbian, I'm gay, but, hell thats freakshow. It might as well be in a Drag Show

1980 days ago

Cat

I have nothing against transgenders at al but if you got a uterus and fallopian tubes you are a WOMAN, the hormones and the removal of your breasts do not make you a man. The media advertises this person like some scientist invented something to get men pregnant. Give me a break and to the people who are giving this person money, interviews, free press cut it out already.

observer

This freak is NOT a man. It is biologically a female, no matter how it tries to protray itself for money. All this wackos see is $$$$$ they are getting off gullible people and the gullible media. They need to get lost. They are just two lesbians getting rich off naive people. They need to go away.

justsaying

LISTEN UP!!!! THIS IS A WOMAN. SHE WAS BORN A WOMAN AND SHE WILL DIE A WOMAN. SHE CAN GROW FIFTY BEARDS BUT LET'S BE CLEAR ABOUT ONE THING. THIS WOMAN IS A WOMAN. AND I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THESE SO-CALLED JOURNALISTS CALLING HER A HIM. DIANY SAWYER, BARBARA WALTERS, OPRAH, AND THE REST OF YOU. STOP INSULTING MEN. SHE IS A WOMAN W.O.M.A.N. SHE IS A WOMAN. SHE IS A WOMAN. AND GOD WILL REMIND HER OF THAT ONE DAY.

NY Mom

I'm sorry, I don't get it. What exactly makes this person a "man"? If he/she is giving birth to babies it's a woman. Period. A flat chested, short haired woman. End of story ( let's hope).

Gin

I consider myself an open minded person. I don't have a problem with gays, transgenders, or proposition 8. However, to say that this "man" is having children makes me nauseous. I wonder if this couple have stopped and considered what all of this will do to their children. Having children is a beautiful experience. However, having a woman who is now a man and claiming "he" had a child is well...disgusting!

Claire

WOW!!!! I'm blown away by the number of narrow minded bigots who comment on this website!! Get over it!! Stop calling him "IT", That family has done nothing to deserve such harsh criticsm, except come out and tell their story of an unconventional pregnancy.....How about educating yourselves and your kids on the diversity out there in the big bad world instead of been so nasty and narrow minded!!!

Kitty

I threw up my Eggos when I heard this person is pregnant AGAIN!! They really need to stop having babies. Seriously, these kids are going to be effed with more than the geeky kid on the playground. These people are trying to act like this ish is normal. IT IS FREAKING WEIRD!!!! She goes and hacks off her boobs but keeps the insides. I just dont understand these people. We have enough in this world to explain to little kids, now we have to explain this to them.

TONY NY

PLEASE DON'T GO ON TV ANY MORE >>>>YOU MAKE ME SICK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU ARE A WOMAN>>>>>>>>

Go Sarah!

Please stop giving publicity to this person. And please stop calling this person a man. Her kids are going to be screwed up enough as it is. Does it all have to be done on tv and the internet?

Go Sarah!

Claire,
Your assertion that this "family has done nothing to deserve such harsh criticism" is incorrect. They have done everything by publicizing this at every possible chance. People feel as if this is being shoved down their throats. Most people are willing to live and let live, but you have to expect some backlash when stuff like this in consistently being thrown in their faces. You also said people should educate their children about stuff like this. What other strange ideas should we be filling their heads with? How about letting them be kids, and just letting them worry about what game they will play today, or what toy they will ask Santa for? Your final comment was interesting when you said people were being "nasty and narrow-minded." Interesting because you began your post by calling anyone who disagrees with you "narrow-minded bigots." My guess is you are young and have grown up in a world of political correctness and tolerance. I hope you will be able to think outside of that box as you go on in your life.

Fan Since 2007!!!

We'll all be wondering why when the kids are gunning down their classmates...

Fan Since 2007!!!

"you"

Kat

By the way I WISH MEN COULD HAVE BABIES, but they can't obviously, when there is a real man having one, let me know, i'm all for it to spare us women some pain, lol. till then stop giving this story any credit.

Kat

Hey, all women out there, maybe we can make some money too like this, just present yourself as a man and live as one and have a baby as you normally would, maybe then they will stop paying this one for it, stupid story, there is no story, the woman wanted to be a man and still is a woman biologically, so what, i have nothing against transgendered people but it's an insult to the public to think people are interested in such a story and for a second time at that, there is no miracle of science in this story, why is it being treated as news???, please don't pay these people anymore, nobody cares, get on with your life already

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments