Amy Wino Starts Jewelry Line

11/19/2008 1:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Forget those yellow Livestrong rubber bracelets, the new must have celeb-endorsed trendy accessory sweeping the world are Amy Winehouse hospital wristbands. Collect all 87 of them!

Proceeds go toward a lost cause.

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!

BITCH IS DIRRTY!!!!!!

Dave

Omg another opportunity to use StoparazziSpray. Point and shoot, its the Stun Gun to the Stars. stoparazzispray.com

This is my Boom Stick

Ugh! I can only hope that those bracelest are a testament to her getting some sort of treatment. I've already resigned myself to the fact that my favorite artist of the new millenium is going to die most likely before she turns 30. What a damned waste.

hes hot

Would this chick just die NOW. I am sooo sick of heaing about this useless piece of crap on the internet. She is absolutely disgusting and I cannot even look at her. Anybody else who has done all the stuff she has done, would have died months ago.

kan

Buttercup321

Amy Winehouse is one of my true fav's of young singers, and like my number 1 altime fav singer, Billie Holiday , she may also die young.

I hope someone helps her soon , I watched her Bio and although she has a lot of issues, she is a real , (yes she can also sing live) singer/songwriter. I'd love from her to hear more music and less about her needing rehab.

OK,I'm done

stoopit

FInally a TMZ story that made me genuinely laugh!!!

This is my Boom Stick

Although mean, YOU have the best comment on the post. Coffee just shot out my nose. lol

.................................

6. If she had taken off her shoe you could see 4 toe tags with the time and date of death crossed off.

Posted at 12:24PM on Nov 19th 2008 by ark

Duh

God, those nasty fingernails! How can she even stand them?

Black Power

Wow! Even her fingers are ugly. Dirty fingernails, recently picked scabs and hospital tags. Just lovely.

#6 ark: That's some classic stuff there. Toe tags! Very funny.

jrad247

I think Ark above makes a good point. Her nails always look like she's been digging her way out of a dirt tunnel...

Oi Vey

the pep

I can't stand anything about her. She is really a man!! She looks like a 60 year old man every time I see her. JUST GO AWAY ALREADY WINO!!!

Jen

She is just so gross I'm surprised those shoes have not just fallen apart by now. I bet she smells like a homeless person who hasn't bathed in months.

Nostradamus

TMZ you are hilarious!!!!!

Nostradamus

By the look on that guys' face he is probably saying: step back you bitch, you breath stinks!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments