After a Few Shots, Obama Felt Up for Grabs

11/20/2008 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Everything Barack Obama touches turns to sold -- including a bar-room pool table the president-elect played on last May.
Barack Obama: Click to view!
John Mawyer, the owner of Schultzie's Billiards in West Virginia, is 86ing the Obama pool table on Ebay. Starting price -- $500,000. Some of the proceeds will go to charity.

John told us Barack lost the game of 8-ball after accidentally hitting the little black ball in. Guess he can't win 'em all.

RJ

Sorry Dave...I don't agree with you in saying Clinton should have caught Bin Laden. Why hasn't Bush caught Bin Laden? Colin Powell said what he was told to say and that's why he eventually quit his job. He didn't believe in it himself. I get news from all news channels, even FOX so that I'm not biased to just hearing the good things about the democrats.

She is hot

lol,,,,Clinton caught Bin Laden, Clinton was offered Bin Laden, Clinton did not have to go out and track him down in the mountains of Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq or where ever that piece of dog sh** is! He was offered him on a silver platter when Bin Laden was in custody. You just did not know that I understand. So if Colin Powell is just a puppet then he probably voted for Obama because he was told to,,,, pppleeasseee! Want to know how Obama was elected? Go here HowObamaGotElected.com The real truth is most ppl that voted for him had not a clue of who Obama is truly.

RJ

Dave..I can't argue with you on Bin Laden and Clinton because I don't know much about that. Bin Laden wasn't a household name as he is with Bush. Bush constantly stated how he was going to hunt down Bin Laden. Yes, I'm saying Powell was a puppet for the Bush Administration. It was his job, but voting for your next president is not a job. You do that by choice. After seeing all the corruption he had to put up with with republicans it's a wonder he switched over and I said "welcome aboard, what took you so long" to that. I already know how Obama was elected, by the people for the people. He won by a landslide. I think you should come to terms with your new president and try to look towards the positive.

Teri

OMG!! PLEASE quit with the race card already!! The fact that he is PART black (sorry all you blacks out there....he's half white too) makes no difference to me....so put the "Let's put him on a pedestal cuz he's half black" to rest already. You guys are hopeless. The Americans don't have a fighting chance with this bozo. Even the Al-Qaeda is embarrassed for us!! What a thought!!

She is hot

A landslide? 7 million votes is a landslide? By the way, 40,000,000 people in this country do not pay taxes, who do you think they voted for? I accept that he is president and pray everyday that he does not do what he says he is going to do? If you do not know about the Clinton administration do not worry because Obama is putting all the old Clinton back into power- Change? I do not think so. If you do not want to look at that site it is fine with me but it will educate you on how he got elected. If you do not want to be educated that if fine with me , ignorance is bliss after all. What positive will he provide? PLEASE tell me, because I do not see what positive you refer to.

NatTurner

I just love racist white people...they never give up! When you think there is hope for the world, a racist white will comment on an entertainment board, proclaiming for all to read..."we are still here!"

RJ

Dave...can you read? I didn't say I didn't know about the Clinton Administration. I said I didn't know Bin Laden was handed to Clinton on a silver platter. OOhhh the site will educate me so much huh? I'm ignorant if I don't read the facts from the website you provided to me huh? Well do you know the author of that website? I don't just go on a website and believe everything that person has written for facts. The economy was at its best when Clinton was in office, so it looks like Obama is on the right track. Change means a change from Bush. That's the kind of change we all need. Instead of me telling you the positive, why don't you wait and see instead of looking towards dooms day. I would be miserable if I thought like you. I guess that's why I'm happy. YEAH ME! YEAH OBAMA!

She is hot

LOL,,,,,I am really enjoying our conversation. howobamagotelected.com was done by zogby who is a pollster and all it is about is interviewing Obama supporters about some facts and their answers. I do not have to wait to see what he does I have looked at his record. He will cut military, he will raise taxes on everyone which is stupid amidst the economic situation we have now and do you not remember who I told you helped bring about this economic crisis ( Clinton, Dodd, Frank)! Your right he will bring about positives. I am a very happy person and I do not consider myself a victim like most democrats do. I am so happy actually because what Obama will be doing will probably help my business but hurt most of the americans that voted for him. Obama votes present on most issues so he will just be a puppett to the people he puts in power. Oh yea, in case you forgot again, Clinton did not have to deal with a post 9/11 world.

RJ

Dave...you will have to wait to see what he will do. He's not actually the president yet. I wonder where you get the "democrats feel like victims" from. In my opinion the democrats are happy and the republicans feel like victims. Oh well..I guess that's a difference of opinion. Yep Clinton didn't have any of the problems Bush brung along. Instead Obama will have to clean up his mess. I tell ya...nothing goes right unless a democrat is involved. I look forward to Obama getting in office.

len

RJ............. You tell Dave that he has to pay for his own house. It is Obama himself who strongly pushed for subprime mortgage lending, so that low income families could buy a house . They couldn,t afford it prior to, nor after the subprime rate. Now, because of Obama, Barney Franks {democrats}.Dave is now paying for his house & theirs......................& so are you, Dummy. Robin, you voted for someone who you find interesting.?? How eloquent you are in your stupidity. And Yvette.well you are just a rabid, ranting , hysteric.

She is hot

You are making me laugh so hard. So it was Bush fault that 19 terrorist killed 3000 of our citizens? It was Bush fault that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac caused this economic crisis? Did you know that the ten poorest cities in this country are run by Democrat Governers? Yea, nothing is done right without a democrat, hahahaha. Democrats do act like victims because they do not want to take personal responsibility and continue to believe that it is up to the government to help them out in every aspect of their lives ( healthcare, child care, schools, welfare) I believe it is up to me not government to make my way in life. I wish you could tell me how Obama is going to clean this "mess" up? But you can not and neither can Obama. Next four years will be very amusing that is for sure.

len

Dave..... Having read R.J's posts, I have to conclude that he is full of hot air, little substance. I would give creedence to yourself, & poster Get over yourselves..............& R.J.....he did take the money.........& now he is bought & owned. The evidence is, that Obama will prostitute himself for money, to serve himself & his own desires. And his pimps are...........???

len

R.J ______________If Clinton had done his job properly, {BinLaden} . 911 would not have happened., & the Oscama will be cleaning up his own sh_t when he commences office. If not for him , Barney Franks, ..democrats there wouldn't be the big bailout.

Big Bear

What kind of fool would pay anywhere near what the guy is asking?? He is going to ask one million for the urinal Obama took a leak in. $1,000 for used paper towel Obama dried his hands on.

She is hot

lol,,,,,good one Billy!! I am sure that barber he had in Chicago could start selling strands of his hair! 100$ a string of hair, hell we could pay off our national debt possibly! I bet RJ would buy one!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments