Lance Bass & a Couple of Boobs

11/20/2008 2:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lance Bass likes the mens -- but a great rack is a great rack.
Lance Bass

tlynn

Flotation deviced filled asain woman! Hell, if the boobs don't keep her from drowning, the inflated lips & botox filled face will....THAT'S FOR DAMN SURE!

Women nowadays are taking this plastic surgery too far. Everyone is filled with something and they look absolutely hideous! Before you know it there will be all kinds of orange, anorexic, gymed out people running around with poofy faces and joker smiles!! Lisa Rinna, Priscilla Presley, Joan Rivers, Nicollette Sheridan, Marie Osmond and the rest of the creepshow!

lol

THAT IS TOTALLY A MAN.. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.. THAT DUDE HAS HIS ADAMS APPLE COVERED SO WE ALL CAN'T SEE HOW MUCH OF A MAN IT IS..

jimmyjazz

All I know is I need to find a way to meet Lance. He's totally my type. I wanna knead my hard round butt while we spit in each other's mouth!! We could have some serious man on man...yet tender...action with each other. This is my first Gay crush on a celebrity in a long time. I'm proud of Lance for coming out on the national stage and I hope he wins Dancing with the Stars.

jimmyjazz

Oops! I meant to say I want to knead HIS round hard butt...not mine....TYPO!! and massage his hard firm thighs with just the right amount of blond hair on them and gently french kiss him all night long!! I'd love to wake up with him and enjoy his musky scent while I run my fingers through his hair. Damn he is such a cutie...and talented, sweet, OUT....damn I need someone like him.

jimmyjazz

I want some Bass ass!!

el polacko

he's just trying hold back from losing his lunch down her ridiculous cleaveage. sorry girls, but the only bulges a gay man wants to admire are down below... on a MAN... duh.

lena

friigh----ten------ing!!!!!!

happy day

Im sure there is a penis below those boobs, little asian tranny.

LoveHerBeautifullyLargeBoobs

We need to find out who this girl is. She must have a MySpace, or her own website. She needs to be famous!!! Glorious breasts and lips!!!

gullibleminions

Oh jj it's never enough; once the sex is done, your on the run...always looking for that next fix. crackhead

".cutie...and talented, sweet, OUT....damn I need someone like him.

Posted at 2:23PM on Nov 20th 2008 by jimmyjazz"

Black Power

Call me a weirdo, but even with a penis, I'd do her. Love those little Asian girls. Big boobies, plump lips. Probably has a nice butt too. I'd just have to work my way around the penis.

tmz fan

See dude, you're NOT gay!

annie

Lance is a sweet person and I love watching him on Dancing with the Stars, which he could easily win { ALTHOUGH I WAS THAT SHOW WOULD GET RID OF THE ANNOYING SAMANTHA HARRIS }.

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

That should read "a fake rack", instead of a great rack. When you can see the implants like disks through the skin, that is a bad boob job.

LongJohn69

She love him , long time!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments