Lara Flynn Boyle

11/20/2008 6:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Yesterday in Bel Air...

sonny

Her face is puffed up because bulemia causes "chipmunk cheeks". VERY SAD.

Nan

Wow, now I understand how awful a person suffering from eating disorder really looks like. Please Lara, gets some help. I'm telling you this as a person who suffered for almost seven years from on/off again battle with Anorexia Nervosa and survived the disease. You won't gain anything from starving yourself. Get help!!! I know it's hard but you get do it. Please, for your own sake and family's sake, eat something.

Trav

I will personally buy her a sandwich, Doesn't anyone close to her give a sh!t? Knock it off Hollywood this is disgusting!!!!

rose

With her very thin body and swollen face she appears to be a raging alcoholic.

Jennifer

I know she is too thin, but I'm not 100% convinced this isn't Photoshopped.

SuzyCreamCheese

Someone need some help stat!

Jon

OMG!, Lara needs help. She is a beauty and has talent. But she looks like she is at death's door. Hope that family and friends get her the help she obviously needs. So sad, and she won't be the last actress/model to do this to herself.

Princess Ali Baba

THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING WOMAN!!!!

Yvette

I'LL TAKE A CHEESESTAKE WITH MAYO,MUSTARD,KETCHUP,ONIONS,AND EXTRA CHEESE ON ITALIAN BREAD WITH A LARGE CHEESE FRY AND A LARGE MILKSHAKE TO GO PLEASE AND CAN YOU A SLICE OF CHOCOLATE CAKE OOOOOHHHH AND GET THIS SKINNY B****H SOMETHING ON ME TOO...........LOL

MYSPACE.COM/SEXINESS291

arukidnme

PLEASE SOME BODY FEED HER , SHE IS SICK!!!!!

Yawn

how horrible! I remember when she was dating Jack Nicholson, her picture was out there alot. She was so thin back then, too. Then, there were pictures later of her looking so much better. She was a really pretty girl. Seems that she has gone back to her anexoria problem. She really looks terrible. Her arms and legs look like matchsticks and her face is all puffed out. Her head looks so big! She's got those horrible big lips, too. I hope she gets some treatment before she is dead soon. This doesn't look good at all!

cj

Where is she?? Is she behind the car in the background??...come on TMZ. Don't mess with me.

Canadian Gal

This is awful!!!! She clearly has some health issues!

Black Teef

Tons of fun!

Robin

That girl needs a sammich.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments