Dubya -- The Loneliest Guy in the World

11/20/2008 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

George Bush was totally snubbed at the G20 summit -- or was he doing the snubbing?

Either way, as the Huffington Post points out, not a single world leader made an effort to shake his hand.

Bush still has 60 days, 5 hours and 12 minutes until he's out of office, not that anyone's counting.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

yadaYadayada

karma.

Gypsy

The other world leaders didn't want him to fall so they let him pass by... He was too busy trying to walk and not fall on stage as the words "left foot" "right foot" "left foot" "right foot' went through his head. I'm surprised he wasn't saying it out loud as he walked on stage.

A Nagai

As an American, I don't want to shake his hand either.

jc

Cool

I watched this twice adn he is the one who is not looking at the men and extending his hands! Bush is the one being a snob!!!

Es

Bushie boy's got the cooties!

Gypsy

4. If people think Bush has been a bad President, just wait until Jan. 20, when the Anti-Christ gets in there.

Posted at 5:53PM on Nov 20th 2008 by jc

***********************************

Actually the anti-crist is leaving office that day.. Get your facts straight as you clutch your cross and sin at the same time. Religious people are such hypocrites.

greenghost

George Bush is awesome!! I can't wait until Obama takes office and starts hedging on his promises.......oh, wait......he's already doing some back pedaling. "Huckabee 2012"

Cari

Amen #4 I have told everyone I know that Obama & that man thing he is married to are the AntiChrist!!!! Just wait Till Jan then we will see!!!!!!!!!!

Gypsy

lol Crist Christ same thing to me... before you take time out of your life to point it out.

HKS

Have some respect!!!! This man is still OUR president! No other president has had more to deal with. Wait until Obama gets in there....it will be bad then!!!!!

jc

#10....no wonder why you voted for NObama - you're an idiot too.

Gypsy

12. #10....no wonder why you voted for NObama - you're an idiot too.

Posted at 6:05PM on Nov 20th 2008 by jc

****************************************************

Takes one to know one, but at least I am capable of pointing out my faults unlike you.. Let me guess, you would get mad if I called you a racist..

Diagnosis

3. If people think Bush has been a bad President, just wait until Jan. 20, when the Anti-Christ gets in there.
Posted at 5:53PM on Nov 20th 2008 by jc

Yeah, OBama will have to try and clean up the crappy mess that Bush is leaving.

jc

Oh yeah...I wondered how long it would take for some moron to bring up the race card - #13 - you win. (but still a loser)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments