Dubya -- The Loneliest Guy in the World

11/20/2008 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

George Bush was totally snubbed at the G20 summit -- or was he doing the snubbing?

Either way, as the Huffington Post points out, not a single world leader made an effort to shake his hand.

Bush still has 60 days, 5 hours and 12 minutes until he's out of office, not that anyone's counting.

Rebie Johnson

#23 I want some of that Sh*t you're smoking(gotta be that chronic)

tba

Harry Truman was treated the same way when leaving office...in fact, his approval ratings weren't too far from Bushes at the end of his term

Sandbox

I'll bet Bush can't wait to get the hell out of DC. And I don't blame him. If it were me, I would walk to Marine One, turn and as I'm facing the TV cameras, stick up my middle finger and say "See ya suckers...good luck with your Messiah Obama".

al

he's got the stank on him and everyone can smell it

DON'T U KNOW WHO I THINK I AM?!

EASILY THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER.....

Hepburn

GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE U.S. WHO WANTS TO SHAKE HIS ROTTEN HAND ANYWAY!!!

kan

Hepburn, have you considered a lobotomy? It won't help with your terminal confusion but may relieve some of your incoherent spewing.

xyz

Hey Tromba,

I guess you think Bush is responsible for 9/11, Katrina, all the other hurricanes, the mortgage crisis and the uranium that was found in Iraq under Saddam's regime. Check out the uranium found in Iraq that the media did not put in the headlines: www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25546334

All the frustration should be focused on the Media for being biased and dividing America.

traveler

They just showed this on the news and the REAL story is Pres. Bush had just shaken all the hands and had picture taked with each one and they were all friendly with him. Just another LEFT media trying to make something out of nothing.

Melissa

Wow The Huffington Post as your source. What an unbias source for all things Bush. I've seen video of them shaking his hand and smiling for photos. I guess I should believe the Huffington Post and not my own eyes.

Hate Bush all you want, but when you make crap up it doesn't make him look bad just you.

sick and tired

Takes one to know one, but at least I am capable of pointing out my faults unlike you.. Let me guess, you would get mad if I called you a racist..

Posted at 6:06PM on Nov 20th 2008 by You have it backwards

Why do you pull out the race card? Just because the other poster doesn't like the candidate that you voted for? Does that make them a racist? Maybe you are the racist. You know racism comes in all colors. If you are not white and you didn't vote for McCain I guess it must be because you are a racist. I am so sick of seeing this old ridiculous statement. Most of us who didn't vote for Obama did it based on more intelligent reasons than the melanin content of his skin. If that is what you base your vote on then I just feel sorry for you. This is one of the dumbest comments out there....that and your other one where you said "takes one to know one". Does your mother know you are playing on the computer?

Orion

Hmm...let's see, Bush lied about the WMD in Iraq, he's leaving office with two wars unresolved (Oh but wait, at least the suicide bombings are down (BIG F'n DEAL!)), Guantanamo Bay housing enemy combatants, secret CIA prisons in other countries, Housing and Finance is a mess because of the Bush Administrations reckless policies. The Government is record debt (compared to surplus when he took office).

I wouldn't want to shake his hands either.

4given

President Bush kept this country safe from the evil who want us destroyed.

I'm proud to have voted for him twice.

I pray for President-elect Obama to have the resolve to stare down our enemies. Including the labor unions.

Melissa

Gas prices are under $2.00.

Thank you President Bush.

nanacool

George Bush has kept us safe for 7 years - one day, he will be remembered as a great president!!!!!!!