"Twilight" of the Nobodies

11/20/2008 5:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If you were promised a party with the cast of "Twilight", would you be happy hanging out with anyone but Robert Pattinson?!
Twilight
A flier for a "Twilight" event advertised the movie's "cast" would be at PRIVE in Vegas this past weekend and featured a photo of the two leads, Pattinson and Kristin Stewart. Unfortunately, they were never scheduled to appear and didn't show up.

Instead clubbers got to hang with D-list ancillary cast members like Jennie Garth's husband (Peter Facinelli) and some actors named Billy Burke, Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene. That's like going to a "Titanic" party in '97 and doing shots with Suzy Amis and Danny Nucci. Google them.

Reps for the nightclub say they were given the art for the flyer by the film company and clearly listed who would attend ... in fine print.

Amanda

I'd much rather see Peter Facinelli than any of the other cast members. I've never even heard of the two lead actors until this film started getting publicity.

1981 days ago

ckitty

I had heard of Rob before from HP. But I hadn't heard of anyone from this film except him. I wish they had gotten better actors to play these really great roles but hopefully this will be a jumping off for some of their careers.

1981 days ago

Shells

I had heard of Rob before this, thanks to Harry Potter, and have watched a couple of his other ones as well. I would love to meet him, but not the rest of the cast, sorry!

1981 days ago

Caitlin

I would be just as happy hanging out and partying it up with Ashley, Kellan, and Peter. In fact, I would probably prefer their company to Robert and Kristen's. Those two are probably too overwhelmed by everything for their own good.

1981 days ago

Carli

They might be D-list now, but if this movie is as good as they say it is, and if they did a good job on all of the relationships, not just Bella(Kristen) and Eward's (Robert) then the other actors, if they do a good job should not be d-list for to long. But any real Twilight fan would hang out with Charlie, Alice or Emmet. I know personally Alice and Emmet are my faveorite Characters.

1981 days ago

Lingzo72

I still say that they got it alllllllllllllllllllll wrong with Robert playing Edward. So not who is described in the book and quite a let down. Jonathan Rhys Meyers would of been a PRIMO pick for the part, in acting and looks. I'm not sure I want to see the movie now :(

1981 days ago

Sencho

I'll do a helluva lot more than "google" Danny Nucci.

1981 days ago

Lizz

It's sad that TMZ seems intent on being as obnoxious about Twilight as possible. Your little story on Rob last week was pathetic, and this story is equally so. Jealous much??? Peter F is HOT and I would have been at Prive for him alone, though the rest of the cast would be considered an extra treat.

TMZ used to be cool (back when Brit was breaking down) but now you are just snarky and obnoxious.

1980 days ago

admitted twifan

Peter is dreamy. I'd party with him any day of the week. And Kellan and Ashley are adorable and two of the lead characters! Who wouldn't want to party with the Cullens!?!

1980 days ago

me

I think it's funny they refered to Peter as Jennie Garth's husband...lol

1980 days ago

David

Hold on there. Peter Facinelli is not a D lister. He was being talked about for an Emmy nomination for his work in "Damages", and has a new series coming out with Sopranos star Edie Falco. He is not a star, he's a widely respected actor who happens to be married to Jenny Garth.

1980 days ago

San Francisco

Gay man here - he's not that handsome. He's got about 13 minutes of fame left.

1980 days ago

inky

Okay, I know I am probably going to get some boos, but I have never seen a Harry Potter movie all the way through. It is just a little to juvenile to keep my attention for very long. If I had been a tween when they came out, I probably would have gone crazy for them. I just don't get it. Hasn't the whole premise of "Twilight" been done before? He is some moody, "vegan" vampire, who falls in love with a mortal. What is so "sexy" about a 100+year-old man getting in on with a teenager?

1979 days ago

Utard

HAHA. I googled those names. You so funny, TMZ!

1978 days ago

Britt

I would like to meet Pattinson, but the so called "D List" isn't right either. They are great actors and actresses and I would appreciate meeting them as well.

1975 days ago