Lucille Ball's Daughter: 'Memba Her?!

11/22/2008 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lucie Arnaz became famous for being the celebuspawn of TV legends Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz. Guess what she looks like now!
Lucille and Lucie

Jen

It's weird. I don't think she looks like either of them. Oh Lucy Ball... how I miss thee.

2097 days ago

PolarBear

When I think of the great female entertainers and comedians, clearly Lucille Ball is #1 of all time and Carol Burnett must be #2 or no lower than #4 no matter where you place your favorites. Immense creative and performance talents! A level of power, vision, development, growth, compassion and selflessness that hasn't been seen in quite some time.

There's a lot of decadence out there now, and the market entertainment available is dumbed down. There are many bright lights though, just in different catagories. Acting is strong. Oprah scooped the talk show format. Rachel Welch still looks like she's 37. Madonna like her or not does what she wants, is highly motivated, persistent and has the vision that counts, and to top it off she's amazingly fit. A bold bright light.

2097 days ago

Martha Somers

I thought the world of Lucille Ball as an entertainer. To this day, I can still watch "I Love Lucy" reruns over and over againa and never get sick of them. I loved her in everything she ever did and miss seeing her on TV to this day. America lost a great one when she passed away. I think of her two kids, Lucie is the only one with talent inherited from her parents and think she looks terrific for 57. She obviously got her mom's great gams!

2090 days ago

Sunbee

I do not think she looks like either parent, though if anyone Desi. Lucy was funny however the all time female comics was Carol Burnett in my opinion.

2090 days ago

Double "B"

Do the people at AOL not know how to spell? I think the correct spelling is "remember" .......not the ethnic slang "Memba".

2090 days ago

Brenda

Lucie looks great! Given all the secrets she hides behind those eyes. There's a story that came out in September 2008. http://www.nypost.com/seven/09022008/news/nationalnews/i_love_lucy__desi___because_they_were_my_127102.htm and here is Lucy Ball's Granddaughter and the niece Lucie "Refuses" to accept.
www.myspace.com/cassandriac talk about how Madeline (Lucie's oldest sister) looks just like Lucie. Scary!!!!

2090 days ago

Tweety Bird

She looks great at 57! Her spanish genes have helped her age better. Those with a darker complexion do better with aging ...the sun can wreak havoc on an aging body....more so with a fair complected body but those of colour in it's many shades have a natural sun protecter...melanomin..the more there is the better on an aging skin THOUGH IT STILL NEEDS PROTECTIVE MEASURES --the cells can still multiply to cause health problems.

2090 days ago

BB

she lookslike FRED

2090 days ago

DORI

THIS WAS FUN, KINDA LIKE GOING TO A REUNION AFTER 20-25 YRS. OR MORE, WE ARE ALL CURIOUS, THAT'S HUMAN NATURE, SOME AGED " DIFFERENT/ BETTER " THAN OTHERS.

2090 days ago

Jan

We all loved Lucy and Desi back in the day and many people still do. The Ball-Arnaz families need to get over themselves and realize that the love we had for their parents would increase, not go away, if their children would do the right thing and acknowledge those who have done nothing to deserve this kind of pain. Their actions to date only bring contempt and disappointment from those of us who were their longtime fans.

2090 days ago

JEANNE

''I LOVE *LUCY ! ONE OF THE GREATEST SHOWS EVER.,WATCHING A [rerun now ] THE WHOLE WORLD LOVED THAT SHOW, R I P DESI ^ LUCY [ WE MISS YOU BOTH ]

2090 days ago

jenna

omg i iam only 15 but i have wached evry ep of i love lucy and omg that looks alot like her mommm XD