« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Takes Wife

To Watch Skanks in Lingerie

11/24/2008 11:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Still using the powers of one $4 million dollar purple diamond, Kobe Bryant managed to convince his wife to go to a burlesque show last night starring the biggest starf**ker on the planet -- the newly single Paris Hilton.

1124_kobe_tmz_video-1
We're gonna guess Vanessa didn't let him out of her sight inside the Viper Room -- although when you're so big that you have to duck to get through the door, it's hard to get lost.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

HOLY ISH

LMAO!!! YOU KNOW SHE ISN'T LETTING HIM GO ALONE. HE IS SO PUTTY WHIPPED!!!

MILLIE

I'd take my man too!

VioletteUK

Glad it was you that said she is a star focker....
I wouldn't say it but I cant stand that woman
I'm not jealous...(though I'd like to have her cash flow lol)
I just think shes a lazy self indulgent
waste of space.
Nuff said.

rjinchi

Hilton is a no-body ho. Stop posting pics of this hepes infested skank.

Kay

Is it just me, or is his wife's face morphing? She seems kind of young for plastic surgery.

Amy

At least, Vanessa should feel at home with all those skanks.

ME

HE'S SUCH A DOG. I HOPE SHE TAKES HIM FOR ALL HE'S WORTH WHEN THEY DIVORCE. IF HE ACTS LIKE A DOG IN FRONT OF HER I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT HE DOES BEHIND HER BACK. HORRIBLE EXCUSE FOR A HUSBAND.

Anita

Hey, we get it. You hateParis Hilton. But NO WAY is she the biggeststarf...... in history. You people are just a meanspirited bunch.

Yvette

his wife need to get a back bone he is screwing everything with a name and she knows but she doesn't want to let go of his wallet.... at the end of the day if you man is not treating you right you have to let go it is the only way they will learn....she is young and beautiful she will find someone else not as rich but rich with love

R.Zimmerman

Vanessa is a starf**ker of no small standing herself.

Anita

Your hatred toward certain celebs is pathological. And you have deteriorated toward a shrill hatesite. Actually, you are the starfockers who are jealous.

Anita

Paris Hilton has had maybe seven boyfriends.
So how does that make her a star.... This is just stupid and so are you.

yeah....and?

This poor thing. It has got to be hard just showing up anywhere with him without her head in a bag. I could NEVER forgive my man for cheating on me. I don't know how these women do it. How do they ever feel comfortable having sex with their men?
How do they put that out of their head while they are still with them?

I can't help but see it as a sign of their weakness. No matter how much money he has, it would NEVER clear away all the issues that come with a cheater. Period. Besides, if he did it once the chance he'll do it agian sometime are too great for me. My mental health is worth more then that.

Reality_hurts

What a weak Video......
Hes with his wife ,Period!
So whats the issue?

YUCK

Paris hilton doesn't need to join a burlesque show to be pretend to be a slutty whore; she is one in real life.

Any guy who'd touch that nasty ass, empty headed, beak nosed, wonky eyed sperm dumpster ought to have his head (and genitals) examined...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments