What's More Rudd-iculous

Than This Headline...?

11/25/2008 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

...the mere suggestion that Paul Rudd should jump off the movie star gravy train he's riding to pick up a gig on a reality show!!!!!!

Paul Rudd: Click to watch
Apparently our photog hasn't seen Paul's IMDB lately -- dude ain't struggling to pay the bills.

UCanLipThis

Your photog is like P. Rudd's earlier flick... CLUELESS!!!

2074 days ago

deezeey

Is it me or are TMZ photographers the only ones who ask some of the dumbest questions!?!?!? Gives hope for all those who haven't even graduated High School to get a job!! One of the few good actors out there who is genuinely funny and not too much into himself. There should be more like him in Hollywood!!

2074 days ago

ReginaPhallange

Will somebody PLEASE fire this photog??? Not once have I ever heard him ask a non-stupid question. I would rather shove bamboo shoots up my fingernails than to listen to his voice asking one more ASININE question!!!!! "Have you thought of being on Dancing with the Stars???" Give me a break, this is Paul Rudd!!! No wonder celebs hate this guy...he's an idiot that can't even think of one coherent, minimially decent conversation piece besides asking something that an elementary school child would ask!! I'm almost to the point to where I don't even watch TMZ videos any mroe because the sound of this guy's voice makes me want to poke my eyes out...luckily, I like Paul Rudd so I was interested in what he had to say. Unfortunately, he was so dumbfounded by these idiotic questions that he didn't really know how to respond. Please TMZ, get this guy OUT OF HERE.

2074 days ago

To see or not to see

Regina, I'm with you!

2074 days ago

ReN

He's stoned.

2074 days ago

scissors

Anybody remember what Paul Rudd yelled when he had his head hanging out of the taxi cab window in '200 Cigarettes'?

2074 days ago