Hulk Wants "To Kill" Me!

11/26/2008 12:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Linda Hogan's 19-year-old boycandy Charley Hill says Hulk Hogan's out to get him -- but a court isn't buyin' what he's sellin'.

We've learned a Florida court just nixed the poolboy's request for a temporary restraining order against the Hulk. Charley claimed Hulk "dangerously followed" him in his car a couple weeks ago and "pulled up next to him and stared at him" at a stoplight -- a crime in no states.

Charley says he "fears [Hogan] will attempt to injure or kill him" because Linda is his girlfriend. The aspiring seaman also claims Hulk tailgated him and intimidated him on another occasion, and thinks Hulk is even more dangerous because he had weapons charges against him in 1979.

UPDATE: Hulk's lawyer David Houston tells us, "This is just another blatant attempt by Linda Hogan to try to defame Hulk Hogan's character. We commend the judge on seeing through this ridiculous stunt and denying these baseless claims."

Megan

First...

Real Stats!!!

Take your Vitamins and say your Prayers!!!!

YOUR gonna need em.....Pool Boy!!!

Dave

I think Charlie and Linda are batty. I don't think Hulk wants anything to do with her anymore. Now he can get a GOOD looking woman.

sandi

"Hulk is even more dangerous because he had weapons charges against in 1979. "

What is this supposed to mean? Hello editor?

Dave

I think Charlie is just useing Linda, he really wants Hulk.

I, Slay The Dragon

WAIT a minute brother.....you've got this thing turned around.....The Hulkster has THE coolest reality-show
on Television....It's "The Gangsta of Love" of programming, brother.......all the Hulkamaniacs know, someone is
just talkin' a bunch of ga-ga, brother.....how do you stop The Most Powerful Force in The Universe?
YOU DON'T, brother.

Pam Pond

You go girl...meow 19 year old stud! Sounds good to me.

Hombre

Sounds like Charlie needs prescription strength Vagisil. Get a life, a real job, and lose the bloated couger asap...shes running out of money fast.

agent smith

Linda Hogan is one gross individual. You know what they say about a woman scorned...they are f'n psycho!!!

northern gypsy

well...if it is true (who really knows) the hulkster is a pro at high drama...he apprentice @ wwf...

Z

She's not a freaking cougar. She's a nasty child molester. He went to school with her kids. He's younger than her daughter. That's nasty and wrong on so many levels. It kind of makes you wonder what sicko is looking at your kids and wanting to be with them.

ready for change

I hate Linda but the Hulk was always a bully on his show, always trying to intimidate AND threatening when it came to any guys that entered his family circle, friends, boyfriends, employers...even just random guys who would dare talk to Brook at the beach or what not.

Barfalufugus

Hulk is strange when it comes to Brooke...you have to admit that. With that said, Linda is a nasty dried up old bag that needs to get on some meds and stop playing with children. I don't know her loser boyfriend personally, but frankly I wouldn't mind giving him a swift kick to the groin and so I can't blame Hulk. If some loser kid was dating my ex and spending my money that I had to fork over to her and had no job...I would br p!ssed off too!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scared little bitch,nick's twin brother

jj

OH COME ON!!! this BOY needs to grow some cojones and deal with it if it's true....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments