Madonna & A-Rod Have Landed ... Together

11/26/2008 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite all the rumors and divorces, Madonna and Alex Rodriguez have never been seen cavorting together ... until now.

The 50-year-old pop diva and the 33-year-old Yankee were spotted exiting a private jet in Miami early Tuesday morning, along with their manager, Guy Oseary. Madge then got into A-Rod's waiting Maybach and the two drove off into the sunrise.

Looks like A-Rod & Madge will be celebrating the end of the U.S. leg of her appropriately-titled "Sticky and Sweet" tour in Miami tonight.

KC

What she did to Guy was just rude. What? bored or was England just too small for her ego? Being "his" lady was too much for her. She needs to be the center of attention 24/7 and HER RULES OF LIVING ARE TOTALLY NUTS...................
i DONT CARE what your religion is or what you believe; she made him and their kids live a rediculous life style. NO ONE deserves that and I'm sure in time Arod or ? will get tired of the "ruler"
Yeah, shes "thin" "healthy" and a great singer, however, imagine her at 65? Her "style" is turning hard and masculine and by 65, she will look "like she's TRYING to look younger".....and wont be. For me? I'd prefer to be like the normal women who take care of themselves best as they can, grow old in a normal way and hope for the best!

Kev

These two both have children! Couldn't they keep their pants on and give their kids some stability, not to mention a good example?! Life isn't all about them.

anthony

need better pictures better then that to say thats AROD

marta

I doubt if they are just *friends* but if Madonna was a friend, she'd want him to spend the holidays with his family..he has the two very young daughters. They both should be shamed of thenselves but of course they don't; they both are selfish and narcissistic. Their fans should boycott 'em but of course that won't happen....we don't hold celebrities morally accountable.

Scarlette Ohara

Once a whore, always a whore.

Madonna

Madge-i-poo gave me and the cat Herpes......I gots some ripe boils on ma junk now

me

I used to be such a fan of her's...now I find her to be A DISGUSTING WHORE!!!

Yankee Fan

that's what's wrong with the media, they show what they think they see and not what it is. Facts not fiction please!

Aj

Thats not Arod its Madonna Bodyguard people.

Shari

The way I see it is, don't believe anything anyone especially the paparazzi has to say or have pics of! Until you see it for yourself w/your owns eyes then believe. Who knows they may be just friends. Photos are "photoshop" all the time. Let it go, its none of our business who the celebrities are seeing. We all & I don't care who you are "HAVE SKELETONS IN OUR CLOSETS" just because they are in the public eye should not be a reason to ridicule & judge, we have ONLY one judge, in the end he will make the final decision. People fall out of love everyday, but if your in a relationship get out of it before you start to see someone else. PEOPLE JUST LET IT GOOOOOOO!!!!! LEAVE THEM ALONE

Vammaw60

You can bet if Maddona gets divorced shes got another sucker on the line ,She cant stay with one ,they bore her to easy .Shes just pure and simple white trash .

Postedbymee

Easy to make comments when not in the lime light....too bad the only ones responding are teenagers....Or let me guess very very young boys...whom think they are men...But obviously have no clue....Not ta worry boys...you will never have ta worry about a rich, older woman..chances are they'd send ya to your momma to teach you what you have yet to learn... peace out kiddies

Joanna

I ALWAYS HATED MADONNA. Now I know why. She's a real phony bitch with her Kaballah teachings, strict rules for her children and all these other demands meanwhile she cheats on her husband with another woman's husband and this jerk off ARod is spending the holidays with this old dried out, always a whore instead of his family. I hope Lourdes gets pregnant soon, out of wedlock of course or becomes a big club whore. That's what Madonna deserves.

Brenda Ball

I think these two will pay in purgatory when the lord comes to take them there. They no better. Love sometimes just does not last for some people. Some people do not no what love is only sex.

Madonna

Postedbymee you suck, shut your mouth now...leave mommie out of this