Madonna & A-Rod Have Landed ... Together

11/26/2008 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite all the rumors and divorces, Madonna and Alex Rodriguez have never been seen cavorting together ... until now.

The 50-year-old pop diva and the 33-year-old Yankee were spotted exiting a private jet in Miami early Tuesday morning, along with their manager, Guy Oseary. Madge then got into A-Rod's waiting Maybach and the two drove off into the sunrise.

Looks like A-Rod & Madge will be celebrating the end of the U.S. leg of her appropriately-titled "Sticky and Sweet" tour in Miami tonight.

dv8z

madonna couldnt stay away from the latin men, shes always had a thing for puerto ricans etc... . I find her to be worn out, non entertaining and a bit irritating, she really needs to get out of the public eye

fo real

GOD HELP YANKEE FANS!!
WE NEED MANNY NOW!!

Jami

She's a pig.

HOMEWORKERS

MADONNA IS A HOMEWRECKER / W.H.O.R.E /
HAS NO RESPECT FOR HER CHILDREN .
SHE LEFT HER EX HUBBY FOR THIS OTHER HOMEWRECKER

HOMEWRECKER + HOMEWRECKER = PITFUL PEOPLE

MADONNA IS APPROX WORTH $500 MILLION ............

AS FAR AS THIS OTHER MAN , I DONT KNOW NOR CARE ,HE'S A HOMEWRECKER TOO ......

THEY WILL NEVER RECIEVE RESPECT FROM THERE SO CALLED FANS .

THERE FANS ARE THE ONES WHO MADE MADONNA AND A"ROD " RICH , IF IT WASN'T

FOR FANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS , THESE TWO WOULDN'T BE WORTH A DIME .

FANS ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE CELEBRITIES RICH OR RICHER .

Freddie

Hi Teresa, I agree with you: Madonna has her own private life and it should stay that way. I'm a male and I think Guy is crazy for letting Madonna get away from him. And just a little jab here: Madonna's show in Atlantic City at the Boardwalk Hall was awesome... Madonna rocked AC in Spades.... She performed like she was in her 30's and not 50. The Material Girl will be around for a long time. I can't wait to go to her next Concert.

Madonna!! Madonna!!Madonna!!

porman

Wasen't Madonna married to Larence Welk, look this guy (A-Rod) was hit in the head a few years ago with a ball and clearly he's suffering some sort of head/brain trauma. Give him a break he'll get over it, and that will probably be when Madonna jumps out of the pool or shower ond day and all the bondo washes off and he shes what she really looks like.

Debra

Brava to the Italian American woman of Abruzzo descent! Just more evidence that we are the most passionate of women...at least she's not a hypocrite and walks proudly. Peace, Debra also of Abruzzo descent

Tim

Madonna on a private jet? Shocking. Another elitist do as i say not what I do global warming fanatic. I would throw in the huge homes and private limos as well bu that would just be piling on to her phoniness.

terri

11. She is just another HOME WRECKER.
And,,,,,she looks disgusting at that !

Posted at 7:19AM on Nov 26th 2008 by Poster

**************
**************
Uhm, they both had marriages. HIS was the one that was actually in separation for a year or more. Nobody is a homewrecker in this breakup and new relationship. And frankly, they're adults. Do you really think their children give a rats ass if they share turkey with their parents? I doubt the kids even eat turkey. Whatever. Go bake a pie.

justathought

I don't get it ...this man is beautiful ...what the hell is he doing with a 50 year old grandma. She looks good, a little worn but they don't look right together ... I mean seriously, I'm an attractive 43 year old doing very well but I still couldn't consider somebody 17 years younger than I [if I were single] -- damn 5 years is borderline. (okay Demi and Ashton are doing well ) Perhaps age doesn't come into play as much as maturity, however by the way these two have exploited themselves with so many partners, and lack of regard for the children, I don't see a normal level of maturity here. It has to be a publicity stunt ... what else could it be ....

shorty t

YOU GUYS ARE STUPID, HOW QUICK ARE WE TO JUDGE PEOPLE, SOME OF YOU HAVE SLEPT WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND MAN, NOW YOU TRYING TO JUDGE HER, IF IT WASN'T WORKING WITH HER HUSBANB THEN ITS TIME TO MOVE ON WHATS THE USE OF STAYING IN A MARRIAGE THAT IS NOT WORKING ANYMORE, WE AS LADIES KNOW HOW MEN ARE, AS FOR A-ROD MADONNA DIDN'T PUT A GUN TO HIS HEAD TO MAKE HIM WANT HER, OLD OR YOUNG IF THATS WHAT HE WANTS SO BE IT. AND SHE IS NOT KEEPING HIM FROM SEEING HIS KIDS IF HE WANTS TO SPEND THE HOLIDAYS WITH THEM HE WILL. STOP JUDGING PEOPLE AND GET A LIFE.

Mik

"Fly United"

virginia

COULD BE MADONNA'S SOCIOPATHIC, EGOCCENTRIC SELF ABSORBING NATURE ENABLES HER TO HAVE MADE GOOD MUSIC OTHERWISE SHE IS JUST AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN A WH*RE

lelele

They are both sick in the head. She could be his mother, that old bat. Why can't they keep their pants zipped instead of ruining other peoples live. I feel bad for the kids, they just change partner like underware. If you can't stay with one person don't have any kids.

Mrs. Brown

Madonna grosses me out! A-Rod is a d/a and this is just SICK. Personally, I think, Madonna needs to back to the batcave and stay there. And stop trying to feel young by doing d/a younger men. Will Madonna ever be classy?? Ummm, all signs point to NO.