"Twilight" Star's Pipe Dream

11/26/2008 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

She's blazing at the box office -- and "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart was blazing on her front steps in L.A. a few days ago as well.

Jay

Bid deal. It's California. If she has a scrip, which is easy and cheap to get, it could be no more illegal than having a beer on your front porch. I really don't see why this is newsworthy. "OMGZ I saw some almost famous people having a drink in LA!"

2055 days ago

Zebedee Doodah

Wow, this explains her goofy, unfocused responses on Letterman. She's beautiful, but I guess I'll have to add her to the list of people (Britney, Lindsay, Samantha, etc.) that I wish would just GO AWAY...after she shows her t*ts. of course!

2055 days ago

twilight fan

so what its just weed, i'd smoke a bowl with her if she wanted to!

2055 days ago

CutieTwi~Pie.RJdancer

Just wow. That's her BF Michael Angarano in the pic, too. WOW, So, I woke up this morning to a local radio show with Twilight star, Edi Gathegi (Laurent). That was so cool. But then, checking in on other stations, I get word of Kristen & her 'glucoma' problem..??? Whahuh?!? I loved Twilight [seen it 3 times, already] and was so excited for Kristen. I have been such a fan, but now I worry. With the whole freakin world watching the Twilight cast now, she shouldn't be doing anything like this. =( Especially considering this movie has so many YOUNG fans; fans that look up to her. I never took her as the 'typical Hollywood girl'. I always felt she had her head on better!!!!!!! Ugh, it's really disgusting and super disappointing. KRISTEN: LEARN SOMETHING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! BEFORE YOU'RE SMOKIN' SELF GETS FIRED AND NEVER HIRED!!!!!!!! PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEE!!! You are so fortunate to be able to have this role, don't blow it...

2055 days ago

TWILIGHTER

Why is she doing this to herself????
Seriously.
on youutbe i was watching her premier of twilight in spain and she seemed really high.
i mean really high.
and i love the movie speak but her boyfriend is messed up! he just sits there like she isnt killing herself. michael is like a syupid version of shia laboef. really stupid. i still luv you kristen stewart, just stop trying to kill yourself.

2054 days ago

andrea

Those of you all judging her live a sheltered and shallow life it's HER LIFE not yours stop judging her she does her job what she does in private is her BUSS and I c onsider outside her place is PRIVATE stupid pap stalking her...pisses me off ... hate the STALKERAZZI

2054 days ago

James Lipton

Sad.

2054 days ago

snivelingmess

thats what happens when ur homeschooled, HIPPIES!!

2054 days ago

jonasbabe

she probally does waay more then that!!
she looks really bad and she is soo young!!

oh well i dont thik she is a good rolemodel at all!
i think she is kinda trashy now not to be rudee but yeaah!

2054 days ago

MP

What an idiot. Her movie hasn't even been out a week yet - did she think the paparazzi would leave her alone already? I bet her movie studio is wishing they put a morality clause in her contract right about now.

2054 days ago

innerealm

It's LA...maybe she has a medical marijuana prescription. They should legalize it and be done with this silliness.

2054 days ago

roo

dude...she's 18, let her act like a reckless teenager for once in her life. she's an actress, not someone's mother therefore she has no obligation to be a role model. i still love her...if anything, i like her more now...she's human!

however, i will admit it was pretty stupid to do it on her front porch.

2054 days ago

yeahright

IT'S MEDICINAL, PEOPLE!! has anybody here heard of california sb420 and prop 215? there are as many farmacies around here as there are 7-11's. no lie.

2054 days ago

Stacey

idiot.

2054 days ago

sofia

she is a total pot head this explains the constant "I 'm so bored and annoyed "attitude she has all of the time great job Kristen you are a real tool what a loset yeah i"ll smoke pot on the front porch of my house in broad daylight also, to comment about rob pattinson behaving badly" too give me a break since when is a 22 year old behaving badly because they are at a nightclub drinking he is not driviing he is having drinks jeez cut him some slack

2054 days ago