Beverly Hills Shooting -- Actor's Bro Clings to Life

12/3/2008 4:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Ruffalo's brother is clinging to life right now after he was shot in the head in Beverly Hills Monday.

Police sources tell TMZ Scott Ruffalo was the victim of a "suspicious shooting" that took place in his own Beverly Hills apartment.

We're also told cops are trying to determine if anything criminal went down -- meaning they haven't ruled out an accidental shooting or a suicide attempt.

Story developing...

Per

Woah, that is messed up. Pray for this man and his family.

Doh!

I heard a witness say they saw Plaxico in the neighborhood...

or was it mr smith...?

Ms. Mary

PRAYERS AND MORE PRAYERS...BLESSINGS TO THE FAMILY.

Ugh...

Very sad. Kind thoughts for him and the family.

Hep

I must be out of the loop. I don't know which of these men is Mark Ruffalo and which is the brother.

Liz

I think Mark is the one on the left.................thoughts and prayers for the family!

JM

Yes, Mark is on the left. I love, love, LOVE his acting. For some reason, I think he is VERY sexy. Anyway, does anybody know if his brother was/is in "the Biz"? Mark's brother is cuter but I still love Mark.

michelle

Prayer for the family, I love Mark he is too cute and a good actor

wisconsingal

Mark IS on the LEFT. Please pray for him and his family at this awful time. Mark is the best thing that came from Wisconsin. We love him here!

Vicky

I am hands-down the biggest Mark Ruffalo fan around and shame on those of you who don't know who he is. He is incredibly talented and when interviewed, appears to be quite a sensitive fellow. I've heard him speak about his family on Inside the Actor;s Studio and would like to send all my best wishes and deepest prayers to him and his brother Scott. I love you man...

Barfalufugus

I hope he makes it.

VioletteUK

MY PRAYERS TO THE FAMILY...
I DO HOPE SCOTT PULLS THROUGH.

HOLY CROCODILE

Mark is one of the kooks that thought the Us Government was behind 911.I don't care for anyone who thinks that. I feel for his family as this could be real bad news.

sassymolassy

Didnt Mark also have surgery for brain tumors a while ago. Now his bro Poor guy.

jm

The us government was not BEHIND 911, but I am sure they knew about it....what a great reason to go to war. Let 911 happen and use it as an excuse to fight. I am sure they had no idea how bad it was going to be.

I LOVE Mark...he is a great actor..Love and prayers go out to his family.

p.s. dont believe everything you hear or read...EVERYTHING is taken out of context!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments