Steve-O -- Jackass in the Ballroom?

12/5/2008 12:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Steve-OHave you ever watched "Dancing with the Stars" and thought to yourself, "Man, this show needs a guy who will staple his testicles to his thigh"? Well your wish just might come true.

TMZ has learned Steve-O (who has been sober for nine months) has verbally agreed to appear on the show next season -- and has even auditioned.

Nothing is set in stone yet -- "DWTS" usually unofficially books several stars and then makes the cut down right before they make the official announcement.

A rep for "DWTS" told us, "We never comment on casting rumors, true or false."

trixie

Check out this great story on why Steve-O should win Dancing!

2027 days ago

kae

wow, anyone hating on steve-o is a loser.
steve-o and all the jackass guys are the best.
i cant wait to watch this season of dancing with the stars!

2026 days ago

Mayo

If steve-o actually was on the show, I have to say that DWTS had JUMPED THE SHARK and I would not watch the show anymore, Sorry

Barfalufugus

I hate this @ss hat. Just when I think he has finally dropped of the radar.... he's back.

He is a jackass.

ozzman

jackass... literally...

pebbles

That would be cool. Everyone deserves a second chance. I just hope he doesnt come on and act like a "jack-ass", one cloris leachman is enough. I hope he will show everyone a legit, nicer side of himself.

yaya

HAHAAHA haters - you SUCK!

i think with steve-o on dwts, i might actually WATCH the show!

Deb

Wow......big news. Made my day. What a joke.

my 3 cents

I think that if Steve-O gets on the show the show will get off the jump the shark catagory and get back on track, and hopefully will be entertaining again.

Word2UrMother

YAY~ I love Steve-O and I so happy he is doing good! Im rooting for him! I'd definitly watch him on DWTS. I hope he takes it seriously and I will vote for him. People will be surprised to see a new and improved Steve-O. You know, some people actually do change thier lives, for the better. :)

TJ

Love Stevo, glad that he is clean, you could tell something just wasn't right with him before. But I'd rather he spend his time making another jackass sequal then appearing on a sub par ABC family show.

Boston Kate

M - you said it!

Nebula

Hey, he could actually do well, with his acrobatic background *shrug*

jrad247

I'm with LULU

I might actually tune in if he was on it - What would be even better is if he was paired up with another dude !!!

NOW THAT I WOULD WATCH !!!!!! Bahahahahahahahaha

ocjason

I've never watched the show but would if Steve-O was on!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments