O.J. Sunk By Classic Arrogance

12/6/2008 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oj SimpsonKiller O.J. Simpson's killer arrogance torpedoed his chance for a get-out-of-jail card.

The man who hacked two people to death (relax, a civil jury said he did) was offered a plea deal but rejected it. According to the prosecutor, "Mr. Simpson wanted something just short of a public apology" and rejected a deal that would have kept him in the pokey for less time than his sentence -- 9 to 33 years.

Like we've said before, it was only a matter of time ...

James Bond 007

Karma sucks doesn't it OJ? I hope you rot in jail you pathetic pig

Rip It Up

Joyce 31, go back to smokin' your crack pipe and shut up.

stopthepresses

Even in the annals and archives of TMZ posters. rarely, IF EVER, has there been a stupider, more clueless racist biotch posting claptrap over and over and over in support of that murdering arrogant bastard, OJ Simpson (except maybe john b who said Fred Goldman needed to "suck it". You "suck it" John!) Race had nothing to do with this, you fool. I've stopped even reading your posts. Nobody takes you seriously - you're obviously a poorly educated dingbat. Now, be gone, you ignorant slut!

Rip It Up

I'd like to see OJ and Joyce 31 do their favorite deed together.....they'd be holding up a liquor store in tandem. Once they were caught, they'd blame it on the white man because they are both so stupid. Joyce 31 needs some more dope to smoke so she can make more sense to her dumb posts....what a bitch.

kellyslater

Hey Pinay

"Buwa ka ng ina mo" & "ang baho ng pekpek mo" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will KO De La Hoya in the 4th round Sat !!!
mannypaquiao

Barfalufugus

Joyce31 is a crack smoking racist bag o' poopola.

Elaine 27

90. My, my, my, Joyce31.... you sure do have a lot of opinions on what everyone is saying. Too bad your grammar is that of a fifth grader. You ramble on and on in your posts and the only message that you getting across is that you are a whiny b!tc# that loves to play the race card. Your posts are so effen stupid and off base that I feel embarrassed for you just reading them. You truly do not have a clue, do you? In your opinion this was nothing more than "wrong doers" setting O.J. up. Seriously? Are you effen kidding me? You have to be, hands down, the stupidest person I have encountered in a long time. Did you even hear what O.J. said in his crybaby speech that he gave the judge? He knew exactly what he was doing and knew exactly what was going on. You are a MORON! Oh, and way to keep writing posts to yourself. Stay classy!

Posted at 10:24PM on Dec 6th 2008 by Larry Flin
==================================================
The truth hearts. People like you were probably the ones who were calling president-elect Obama, a terrorist, Osama and an Arab just to name a few. Some of the white people in the Sarah Palin crowd were shouting cut off his head, all because the man his black. In this country, for a blackman to be accused of murdering two white people, and then not be found guilty of the crime, p-l-e-a-s-e give me a break, some of you here are behaving as if given a chance you would have lynch him already. I am a college graduate and I do not need to prove anything to you, but this is still a racist country and justice for the blackman is not the same as that for the whiteman. Some of you guys are behaving as if you want O.J.'s head on a platter because he was married to a white woman, and not to mention aquitted of the murder of she and her lover toy boy, who were all living off O.J.'s money. I am not condoning what O.J. did, but the sentence of 33yrs was a darn miscarrage of justice. I will say this for the last time and give this story a rest. Justice for a blackman in this country is not the same as that of whiteman. Trust me, if it were the other way around, where a white guy did what O.J. did to his black friends for trying to sell his stuff on eBay, the black guys would either be thrown in prison for stealing the white guys stuff or the white guy would get a slap on the risk, not 33yrs in prison.

Ellen

Joyce-You are a great spokeswomen for stupid people.
I don't like the product you are trying to sell. If I am looking for an idiot, I will knock on your door. And probably find you in the Projects with the other whacked out racists. Wait-I might be too afraid of the "Blackmen" in your neighborhood since I am a "Whitewomen".
Get real, justice for OJ finally came. Not Free at last, Not Free at Last.

OJIsADumbA$$

OJ really is a dumb a$$$....

Clark County District Attorney David Roger said Simpson was offered a deal for less prison time than the nine- to 33-year prison terms the graying former football star was sentenced to on Friday for kidnapping and assaulting two sports memorabilia dealers with a deadly weapon. "Mr. Simpson wanted something just short of a public apology," Roger said. "We didn't think that was appropriate."

LMAO.

Joyce, get a life.

Barfalufugus

To Joyce31.

You, a college graduate? HA HA! That's the funniest thing that I have heard all night.

"The truth hearts." Dumbass... it's the truth HURTS.

I actually voted for Obama, you stereotypical whining b!tc#. You know what happens when you assume Joyce31!!

"get a slap on the risk" It's WRIST, you idiot... not "risk".

God, you are so f*****g stupid! What college did you go to? I want to make sure that nobody I care for goes there. Your college appears to be churning out morons.

Oh, and while we are at it. It's white man, not whiteman. Also it's black man, not blackman.

STFU MORON! Why don't you go and comb out your nappy hair and leave the rest of us to laugh at you.

kellyslater

i AM the greatest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mannypaquiao

& PINAY...your otoot is baho !!!!!!!

KJordan

I feel that the verdict was correct. Perhaps this can serve as a learning experience for him and he can emerge from prison a better man. His children's lives are unfortunately tragic as the emotional damage of losing one parent to a brutal murder and the other to a long prison sentence must be difficult to digest for them. I cannot sign off on the "soap in the shower" jokes...there is nothing, absolutely nothing funny or great about this outcome. Those that are seemingly delighted that OJ is going to prison seem to me to be extremely immature and reading such tripe keeps me a skeptic as to the future of the human race.

Elaine 27

OJ really is a dumb a$$$....

LMAO.

Joyce, get a life.

Posted at 11:36PM on Dec 6th 2008 by OJIsADumbA$$

========================================================
The sport memorabillas that these dealers were going to sell, belong to O.J. He told them to keep his stuff for him in good faith, but instead they set him up and turned on him. With friends like those you really do not need any enemies. O.J. was stupid to take matters in his hands the way that he did, but given his Civil sentence, that man was in a catch 22. In hind sight he should have given his memorabillas to his sister for safe keeping. This is what happens when a Civil judgement strips a person of everything that he possesses.

Rip It Up

It's nice to know that OJ still has fans. Good old Joyce 31 thinks all criminal black men are innocent, but all white men are guilty just because they are white. Hey Joyce 31, you are one of the dumbest bitches in history to post on this site. Really, you are an ignorant, racist dumbass whore. Stick your head in that gas oven and light the match!

Drop dead.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

55. Not to worry OJ.....Obama will give you a pardon - you'll be out in no time.

Posted at 4:11PM on Dec 6th 2008 by tm
=======================================

If you actually believe that, your IQ is lower than your message number.