Shania

Rebounds,

Scores!

12/6/2008 12:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shania Twain was lookin' damn good yesterday in NYC -- but we're more concerned with the dude who inconspicuously kept three steps behind her at all times.
Shania Twain: Click to watch
Her hubby of 14 years may have actually done her a favor by allegedly cheating on her with her good friend/employee -- this new guy is much hotter.

Muzzy

Damn. Someone get this guy a modeling contract. You go girl!!

gotchagomo

How could TMZ have not picked up on the REAL story behind this guy?? He's the ex-husband of the woman Shania's ex-husband (Mutt) cheated with!!

gotchagomo

This guy is the ex-husband of Shania's former best friend--the one Shania's husband cheated with! Good score Shania, on SO MANY LEVELS!!

dummy

This is the ex-husband of the woman her husband allegedly had an affair with. People told me that. Get with it TMZ.

lunetteslady

It IS the ex of the woman who cheated with Mutt Lange. I believe his name is Frederic Thiebaud, & he's some sort of triathlete.
Can you believe it ?
I think now, the 2 couples match !!!!!!!!!

K

He is much cuter! You go girl. Your hot ...you can do much better!

Barfalufugus

Mutt Lange is one of the ugliest people on the planet and he is a complete tool for cheating on Shania.

Spellmaster

Damn, that is one good-looking woman... she's 43 and looks way better than the 28-year-old skanks TMZ is so obsessed with. She seems to be very sweet, too.

Joe

Wasn't Shania dating an NHL hockey player right after her split? And now she's with this new guy?? Wow, she sure isn't wasting time after being married to Mutt for 14 years. It sounds like she's really letting her hair down and going out and having fun. Good for her!

Kathy

GOOD for you Shania!

Mutt was just that, a real DAWWWGGG for cheating on such a beautiful & talented lady!

He was way too old and decrepit for her anyway. She can (and apparently has lol) done MUCH better!

The only thing is I wonder if her music will suffer without Mutt as far as their writing collaberation. Not that I think for a second she NEEDS him, but most of her hit songs (ALL of which I LOVE) were penned by her and supposidly him too. Then again, maybe he put his name on there when SHE actually wrote most if not all of them.

At any rate, hey Shania! When ARE you putting out a new album girl? We miss you!

I've worn all my other ones out! I LOVE you and you're my favorite singer. Well, you and Faith Hill who needs to put out a new one too.

Shania! I wish you all the happiness in the world. You're a gorgeous, amazingly talented singer/songwriter/performer and you don't need ANYONE to "help" your career or to lean on. You're also amazingly STRONG lady so you go girl for sure!

Wishing you, your son and your sibs a WONDERFUL Christmas and happy, safe, healthy and very prosperous New Year!

As for Mutt? Nuthin' but COAL in YOUR Christmas stocking you dog! You sure traded down when you cheated on and hurt such a beautiful lady!

SJM

Guess Shania was a little premature in singing that "look how far we made it" song. My girl listens to her godawful music. I cant stand her.

northern gypsy

this just doesn't feel right to me...
1st...not sure if re-bounding with my (no longer) bf ex is ok...i'm sure they (all 4 of them) hung out socially...
i guess what i'm trying to say...by hooking up with this fella it's alittle too close...
2nd...it's confirmed by the way he hung back at the airport...
3rd...just cuz mutt crossed the line...what are S.T. true motives ???

J D

I wish I could have a date with her!

Reine

Hell even my husband wouldn't mind a date with her. She's my favorite female country singer & I hope she lucks out in the love department because she deserves it. She's still gorgeous. I don't think she dated anyone until this guy & he will be envied by many men.

Misplaced Texan

I thought Shania and her dog ex, Mutt, belong to some bizarre religion in which they only had sex to procreate. Now it's ex's with ex's? A new religion?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments