Vinnie's Busted Mug

12/7/2008 2:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Vinnie Jones's mugshot is Exhibit A -- proof it's no fun to get hit in the face with a beer glass during a bar fight.

After his release, Vinnie didn't miss a beat -- he went pheasant hunting. So that's what they mean by pheasant under glass.

mch

VINNIE'S A BRIT...THESE BRITS GET DRUNK, AND BEAT UP PEOPLE.

BRITS MAKE THE WORST BEHAVING TOURISTS, IT'S A COLONIAL THING. MEMBER? THEY USED TO OWN AN EMPIRE?

LOOK AT HOW THEY BEHAVE DURING WORLD CUP SOOCER?

Lisa

Yeah, so just cause he's British it's his doing? Vinnie looks like he got attacked by a bunch of wild dogs, meanwhile the 'victum' that looks like a wannabe thug/ sh*t disturber has 90% of Vin's blood on him and looks like he been bitch slapped.

His Royal Blackness

Vinnie, dude. Don't f%8k with a 6'1" 300+ pound Mexican. Was it worth it? Now your face is f*%$ed up even worse than it was before. Drunk idiot!

That's one Brit that got served.

eloc

I posted the first post on this earlier today, and it was somehow deleted... Anyway, my thought was "this entire story is boring."
That remains my thought on this Vinnie whoever fight.

my 3 cents

Is Vinnie Jones Jenny Jones brother???? And if so how is she? I sometimes lay awake wondering about her? You know she isn't working anymore, maybe she is in a retirement home......oooohhhh well.

Jedi Name Generator

@ wtf?
Care to elaborate?
Had my written word made a "sound"?; as you put it.

Or had my opinion of Vinnie maed me studip?

"mentally disabled" I am? Google says that you are 989,000 not original in your insult.

Waiting......

Barfalufugus

To : Jedi Name Generator....

Your post was one of the most imprudent posts I have seen in the last 24 hours. To quote you..."Or had my opinion of Vinnie maed me studip" ....it's made and not maed. Also, you spelled stupid wrong (studip). You really don't have a great command of the English language, do you? Saying that your post "sounded like" is a metaphor. I was being polite calling you mentally disabled when in fact you are an utter retard. Next time you want to bring it on, grab your drool bucket, crash helmet and a dictionary and educate yourself first.

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Why is it such a bad quality pic? TMZ couldn't snitch a better copy? I dont care to see this loser nobody, but just wondering about the poor quality.

Jedi Name Generator

@ wtf
Having read your post once again there happens to be a number of grammatical errors.
Perhaps you should "Thread carefully" before you write.

Social Worker

Who is Vinnie Jones?

Social Worker

BTW Sioux Falls is an amazing place! Lived there for 14 years until I moved to a real city.

fire nina

apparently someone couldn't get a hard copy of the mugshot of this guy. must be oh so top secret....

NEXT!

Barfalufugus

This is the stupidest story I have heard this week. Lame city, lame story and lame people posting here. Perez Hilton's site is better than TMZ any day. Later losers.

Northerner

here i am just 60 miles south of where this excitement all happened and i didnt get to see it! LOL
its great to see a fellow south dakotan not take any crap from this jerk! i had liked his bad boy roles
but its pretty damn pathetic when a fan recognizes you for something and you take it out on him like
your something special that cant be bothered by 'the little people'?
to bad after you got your face smashed you didnt get a nice lift off the ground from his foot to your nutz!

northern gypsy

best battle's are what's goin on between "jedi name generator" & "wtf" !!! anyone can use their brute strength...but...verbal smack downs are far more cutting...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2