Jennifer Love Hewitt

Party of Fries

12/8/2008 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Love Hewitt took a break from holiday shopping and chowed down on a Carl's Jr. Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger at a mall in L.A. on Saturday.

That's an extra 970 calories with purchase.

Tangie

She likes that Jennifer Lopez look.

sm

Guess she won't be wearing that swimsuit again any time soon!

MelP

Who cares what Jennifer Love Hewitt eats!!! I think she is beautiful.

Just me

Would you people just leave this girl alone. Who cares if shes choppin down a 970 calorie meal its her body! There is just way to much pressure in hollywierd. I think this girl is beautiful with a little extra on her or not. What is wrong with a woman who has a little meat on her bones? And no I dont think eating fast food is good for you but for cryin out loud this is a free country and we all have the ability to choose!

KurtAngleHero

Good for her...she is so down to earth...and prettier than anything in the whole wide world. thanks.

Stacey Bean Town 420

Eat up girl it's Xmas! Eff it!

OnPoint

I am a Jennifer Love Hewitt fan. I don't see why the paps or public peeps are always picking on her. She has a great personality, a body to die for and most importantly she's really a nice girl. She has the right to take a break and eat exactly what she wants to. It's not like she's rolling thunder (fat) and even if she was it's still her business. People can be so cruel. Jenn, get yo' eat on girl and do you. It's good when peeps talk about you that means they are always thinking of you .....

xtremeradio.com

mmmmm sexy... nothing like a chick with something in her mouth...or is that the new Nickelback song i just heard on xtremeradio.com?

iloverock&roll

yuck...I remember when she was great. She may still be beautiful but that pic with her getting all cottage cheese on us. Now she's slowly turning into a whale before our eyes. She's too young to be slipping up. I hope someone has an intervention for her to keep her away from some of the bad food she's eating.

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

WTF is she eating that garbage for...lol Wasn't she trying to lose weight after that bikini pic? Im a vegan so I cant stand meat, but if you are going to eat that stuff get the freshest and best quality you can find.

J-Luv needs to start packing snacks when she is out shopping..Grapes, carrots, nuts etc...Because she knows she develops "mom" hips..lol

Babs

Isn't America a free country where people are allowed to be I don't know free to do and eat what they want. No wonder woman have body image issues. And Nickleback is NOT sexy.

Mariah

Good for her! Are you all trying to say you never go out for Taco Bell or a Big Mac EVER? So she indulged. BFD!

northern gypsy

stop the maddness...J.L.H. is not fat...cut her some slack...your only reinforcing all the bu**s&it about skeletal standards...

Mariah

She looks like she enjoyed it, and frankly, this is making me HUNGRY! Everyone deserves a fun day out from constantly dieting. Especially in her world, I bet. She seems like a nice person; I think there are more deserving targets for everyone's bitterness out there I wager.

Kathy

Why is everyone at TMZ and most of you always on her about her "weight'?

She is NOT fat by any means of the word.

NO, SHE unlike most of those anorexic, ghastly looking stick figures who think they're beautiful with their bones sticking out, SHE actually looks HEALTHY and EATS!

She's a beautiful talented young woman who looks healthy as well.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments