Wee Man Sued by Two Chicks He Arrested

12/8/2008 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Remember when Wee Man was on that stupid reality show where semi-celebs got to be cops? Well, now he's in some serious hot water over one of the busts he made.

Two women who were arrested by the Jackass star during a "theft-related" incident at a shopping mall in 2006 have filed a lawsuit against Wee and the CBS show "Armed and Famous," claiming they were "falsely arrested" because they wouldn't sign release forms for the show.

CBS aired the footage of Wee chasing the women through a Kohl's department store, but the ladies say they only ran because they were "alarmed by the yelling, cameras and bright lights" -- not because they did anything wrong.

The women were formally charged with resisting law enforcement and disorderly conduct, but the whole thing was dropped a year later. Now they want a "wee" bit of cash for all their troubles.

No comment from the Muncie PD.

Yvette

i would have ran too if i saw a little person running after me ....... i still have nightmares about vern aka mini me chasing me in his chair trying to make a sex tape

Barfalufugus

So, let me see if I've got this straight (I never saw the show). Did they actually arrest people of real crimes or was it something like Punked? If Wee Man arrested that and if he really wasn't "officially" an officer of law enforcement, would it have been a citizen's arrest? Can someone who saw this train wreck of a show please explain?

blah

Yes it was a real arrest. Celebs were trained to be officers and passed all the test to be an reserve officers on the police force. This is what the show was about

Joy

Erik Estrada has been in Muncie the past few days- he also became a Police Officer, and returns to do police work. It was neat to see my hometown and David Letterman's Alma Mater- Muncie, Indiana on primetime. Too bad this is the outcome though.

FLAKEY WHITE STUFF

Wee-Man rules!!!!!!

Roger Moore

So, ya think Wee man will settle this in "Small Claims" court?

Erika

I saw Wee Man in a parking lot running to his car. That guy can haul ass running on those tiny legs!

andy

thats bul*#*@ weeman dident do it i dont think because it was a show and obviseoly they were up to something i mean wat are they gremlins ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bright lighttttttttttttttt