Horrible Scumbag Steals Puppies from Little Girls

12/9/2008 9:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Some heartless X-mas bastard stole two of the cutest puppies ever from the guy who played Bo Duke -- and the jerk also got away with the actor's car too.
John Schieider
A ten-week-old Yorkie named Paisley and a ten-week-old Yorkiepoo named Marley -- future Christmas gifts for his children -- were hangin' in John Schneider's Cadillac Escalade Saturday night when some scum-bucket jacked the ride from the parking lot at the Sherman Oaks Fashion Square mall.

Schneider filed a police report for the lil' guys ... and the car too. If anyone has any info, call 310-248-6118.

Mayu

1. why would he leave the dogs in the car..,..

2. do I X out the Han in Hanukkah or the Kwan in Kwanzaa? Stop Xing out the Christ in my Christmas

lulu

I hope the pups were not locked in the car for hours while this guy shopped. Not a good start at pet care. Leaving small pups in the car unattended in the heat. Agree, bummer his ride and cute pups were stolen.

jrad247

He locked the puppies in his car... what?

Besides - Everyone knows he drives a 69 Dodge Charger

Yeeeeeeeeeeee HAWWWWW ~

Kid Charisma

Caliorniasphynx.com

Why on earth would he leave those puppies in his car? there has got to be more to this than you are telling. Where's the full story?

Nor Cal Reader

That's just plain rotten about the puppies. Bummer.

As to Mayu's comment... Check a dictionary. X is an accepted abbreviation for Christ. (Which is why they call Christina Aguilera "X-Tina",)

missy

People will make their own conclusions but the police report states that the car was left unattended for an hour and a half in the evening. The car was not hot.

juji12

This happened at night so they weren't in any danger from over heating. I just hope he didn't get them at the mall since those animals are from puppy mills. GO TO THE POUND! Plenty of animals needing to be saved from being euthanized.

Barfalufugus

3. Bo Sheep to Lost Shepard. You got your ears on? I lost my acting career, my singing career, two mangy muts, an Escalade and my dignity.

Posted at 6:43PM on Dec 9th 2008 by Kid Charisma
===========================================================================
That is effen funny!

!!

Post # 7 - Thank You!!

It's WINTER people... those dogs were NOT exposed to extreme heat.

anthony

i hate to say it but that escalade is probably in tijuana or heading there as we type......... what about the on star system..... he should be able to call and have them tell him where the truck is at....... ESCALADES are a hot item in the world of midnight auto............... 80% of them heading into tijuana......... if you drive an escalade and you go to a mall..... your escalade is more likely to get stolen then any other car in the mall parking lot....

bofan

#3 how did he lose his dignity or his acting career? He was on Smallville for years and now he's on Secret Life of the American Teenager. And now those puppies were stolen, he didn't lose them.

Ken

Whew, I was worried they got the General Lee. It was only an Escalade.

Mad World

quote:
1. 1. why would he leave the dogs in the car..,..

1. Lots of folks leave pets in cars to run fast errands. You don't know the situation don't judge him!
2. He said Christmas below the photos I'm a Christian I would prefer him call them X-Mas bastards and not Christmas bastards wouldn't you?

yadaYadayada

Dog abuser! He should've left them at home. Now, where are my Daisy Dukes?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments