Where's the Red Paint When You Need It?

12/10/2008 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ivana & Star: Click to watch

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

poopsi

YOU FOLK ALWAYS TALK ABOUT FUR WEARING PEOPLE,WHAT ABOUT YOU PEOPLE WHO WEAR DIAMONDS HOW MANY LIVES WERE SLAUTERED FOR THAT

Veronica

Duality

Fur-wearing bitches! How glamorous to walk around wearing 100s of dead tortured animals who lived their short lives in tiny cages, circling round and round from going insane, only to be anally electrocuted so that these two bitches can think they look good. Barbaric! It's 2008, you look like you walked out of caves with those things on.

why?

These two look like fair game to me. Hunting anyone?

Jackie

Star looks like she's trying to rock a BEAR SUIT and Ivana looks like a RING TAILED LEMUR.
Not attractive.

gullibleminions

Hey PETAites...sounds like it's time to sit naked in a busy mall again...yep, for all the innocent children to view! Well, we gotta have idiots in our not so perfect world. Just never come near me with a can of paint or flour; we can shoot you here in Arizona...then ask questions later. lol...frikin morons...everybody's got them.

say what

Does fur look better on these two or on a beautiful animal? As for you dumb bimbos who say it's your rights to wear FUR... where the rights of these animals who had to die for YOU? This is where PETA comes in and I applaud them for helping them keep their rights to LIVE!!! WOW, if people can just have a heart for a moment and imagine what it must feel like to be skinned alive and have to breathe your last in the trash can in horrific pain.... I hope you FUR lovers have your moments like these animals if not in this life time then hopefully where you're all heading next.

why?

#4--U R full of it. Nobody but vane insecure Hollywood types wants to wear fur anymore. It makes a statement. It says I am not a force to contend with, I am stupid and insecure and so I wear Animals on my body because I need you to pay attention to me, even if you hate me for it, I'd rather you hate me than to ignore me. It Say's I'm a pathetic has been or wanna be. Fur is for all the plastic people. Real thinking individuals know wearing fur is wrong and stupid. Go ahead all you heartless wenches and wear your insecurity around for all to see but just remember this. If you are a celebrity--has been or a wanna be there are many of us out here who will boycott you all together and campaign against you until you are simply washed up, If I were you i'd keep my coats in the closet. Fur is not green you idiots..NOT__NOT! I am not a PETA either. You don't have to belong to an extremist organization to know right from wrong. You just have to have some intelligence, respect and honor for living things, if you don't have these things then I guess the rest of us should just feel sorry for you but unfortunately for you I don't feel sorry for you. You have free will and choice. The poor animals that got slaughtered so you could wear them had no say or choice. I think that makes you pretty much a heartless wench. Game on !

gullibleminions

What really sickens me is that you narrow minded widgets can get so "emotional" about an animal; when there are so many tortured, abused, neglected little humans we call...CHILDREN!!!!!! create a balance in your existence; Save a Child first; then we might not think your all mental.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5